DNO

Hello! Dear no one is finally over! I want to thank everyone that joined me throughout my Dear No One journey, it was such a great time.

This book went through a lot of plot changes, at first I was just trying to make a short minsung book with around 20 chapters but we ended up having 55. The original plot was just about the letters then they'll meet then finish. Chanlix wasn't planned, Hyunin neither, this book was supposed to be just a Minsung book alone that'll only flow just based on the lyrics of Tori Kelly's song, Dear No One. But then, ideas starts popping out in my head then I realised that I'm starting to go on a plot so much different from the song itself but I do not regret anything.

Adding the unplanned twists made the book better, for my opinion. Showing the complicated relationship between Chanlix gave balance to the emotions this book was trying to convey, their part was a bit brain wacking haha but yeah, I just wanted to show that a relationship is not just about the happy things. I also really love the way how Hyunin happened, I did not mean to give Jeongin a huge broken heart after being rejected by Jisung so I decided to just have a shot for Hyunin. It also gave another twist since you know, having a secret love triangle in a circle of friends is already complicated enough to end up being separated. I've seen a lot of friendship that ended because of the same thing in real life so this time I wanna see something that'll end good after an awkward situation to their circle of friends.

As per Minsung, I just really wanted it to have a slow process coz why not? It looks more realistic and I'm really into slow romance haha. Actually, I put a lot of personal preferences here in a relationship which is I barely put in my books lmao coz y'know I'm very boring to date, honestly. If you like public display of affection, I'm not someone you need. Hyunin having most of those preferences, I'm probably like Jeongin here at some point. I like talking, and the quality time, the acts of service as well, so I put these preferences mostly in Jeongin's character. He barely shows up but I love how it ended.

It just really amazes me on how different this book became from the original plans hahaha. But I hope you enjoyed everything as how I enjoyed writing this.

It took me nearly a year to finish the book-coz I started this 20th of April 2021-but it was all worth it! Thank you guys! I enjoyed receiving your votes and positive comments.

Since Dear No One is already completed I actually prepared a new Minsung book. This one is a bit angsty tho. If you like historical stuff and reincarnation thingy, this book is probably the book for you.

This book is all about a tragic love story of a noble scholar from an alliance family of the king and the crown prince of Silla who promised to continue their love to their next lives which will occur in the present time in the representation of S...

This book is all about a tragic love story of a noble scholar from an alliance family of the king and the crown prince of Silla who promised to continue their love to their next lives which will occur in the present time in the representation of Stray Kids' main rapper, Han Jisung and main dancer, Lee Minho.

So yeah, the book's setting is two, Silla Dynasty and the present time. It's like Goblin but not really, if you know that K-drama. Anyway, I posted this book already, you guys can check it in my profile.

I'm also planning to post a Hyunin book but I'm still in the process of brainstorming for that book but the main story is about actors. A celebrity AU coz I think, Hyunjin and Jeongin are good actors and the characters in my head suit them. I'll just post it once I already settled everything but for now, let's settle for spring flower first.

So yeah! All in all, I just want to thank you guys for being with me from the beginning till the end, especially those readers that were from my Chanlix Book DADDY where I first promoted this book before. Thank you, guys!! Anyway, you guys can check my other works too, it's mainly Chanlix tho coz I'm an enthusiast hahaha.

Again, thank you, everyone!!

Strayradish_