Letter 44

Jisung opened the door of Minho's car and went out, he lowered his head to get a proper view of Minho inside his car, "Hyung, thank you! I'm really sorry for being a huge bother. I think I should really consider getting a car of my own."

"Ey, it's no big deal. What's important is you're home safe. Good night, I guess?"

"Yeah, good night. Thank you very much, Hyung. Please drive home safely."

"I will. Thank you, Hanji," and with the biggest smile on his face, Minho finally left. Jisung waited for Minho's car to disappear in his sight before going up to his apartment and resting.

When he got up, he immediately did his night routine then threw himself in his bed. He wants to rest. Jisung badly wants to rest but his mind is just so full of Minho. It's crowded with the thoughts of Minho, like what the older actually thinks of him? Or did he weirded Minho earlier? And how can he make the older like him?

Jisung doesn't know what to do. He literally wants the older all for himself but he's just shy to initiate something. Now, he's frustrated. He aggressively brushed his head before reaching for his phone and dialling Felix for a video call.

Jisung waited but Felix didn't answer so he repeated. After the second try, Felix finally answered.

"[What?]" The freckled boy started. His face is too close to the camera of his phone while he's looking at Jisung with his bored-looking eyes.

"Hi, Lix! Why is your camera so near to your face?" Jisung asked. Felix rolled his eyes then distanced his phone on his face so Jisung could see a bigger view of him. He was topless, making Jisung nod, finally understanding that he was covering his chest to his friend.

"I see. Are you about to sleep? Sorry."

"[No, we're about to have sex but you called TWICE. What's up Jisung?]" Jisung gasped and apologised once again.

"Oh gosh! Sorry! I didn't mean to, should I end the call now?"

"[No, just continue. What's up?]"

"Are you sure? Where's Chan Hyung?"

"[Oh! Are you sure you wanna know?]" The freckled boy gave his friend a silly smile then continued, "[he's down there, wanna see?]" Felix added, looking down and gesturing his hands near his mouth while making an o shape in his mouth signalling to his friend that Chan was giving him a blow.

Jisung instantly blushed, "no! Thank you," he said.

Felix smiled teasingly at him,"[are you sure? It's okay, wait, let me turn the camera.]" Felix was moving his phone now, ready to turn the camera to his boyfriend when Jisung screamed, "NO! WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK? I DON'T NEED TO SEE IT!" He screamed then ended the video call.

Jisung was panting in panic, cursing at his friend who's now calling at him, asking for a video call again.

Jisung hesitantly answered, then made sure that he was not looking at the screen. Once the call loaded, a loud laugh was the only thing Jisung heard, "[why did you hang up? I was kidding! He's massaging my leg.]" Felix said then turned the camera to Chan who was busy giving Felix a massage while also laughing, "[hi, Ji!]" The older greeted.

"Ugh! What is your damage? I thought you'd really make me see your dick," Jisung said.

"[I would never!]" Felix rebutted but then smile cheekily again, "[unless you want me to?]" He teasingly added.

"Oh! That's a no for me, thank you," Jisung heard the couple laugh in the other line, making him sigh in disbelief.

"Very funny," he sarcastically said.