Letter 35

It was almost 7 pm when Minho finished his record document. He stood up from sitting in front of Jisung's laptop, getting the younger boy's attention which was also seated in front of his computer, working.

"Done Hyung?" The older stretched his body, he yawned then nodded his head as his response to the younger boy.

"Thanks. Changbin's been begging for these files. He said he wants his job done before his wedding," Minho giggled at his own words while Jisung just watched him.

"I'm done with your laptop too. I already downloaded things you might need." Jisung stood up from sitting on his chair and faced Minho, "do you want something to drink, Hyung?" He asked.

"Are you still working? It's already dinner time. Do you wanna eat with me?" Minho asked too. The younger one checked the time, he smiled and happily nodded.

"I actually ordered already, Hyung."

"Really? I was about to ask you out but It's better to stay here," Jisung agreed. They both walked out to the living room and waited for the food to arrive.

When the food came, both guys prepared the table in Jisung's small dining area and ate together. Like the usual nights they have in the tent bar, they talk and share things randomly until suddenly the door of Jisung's unit clicked implying that someone arrived and the next thing they saw was a crying Felix standing on the dining area's entrance looking back and forth to Minho and Jisung confusedly.

"L-lix," Jisung nervously called out. He was nervous but the moment he realised that his friend was crying like a messed up guy, he stood up and went directly to his friend to comfort him.

"What happened?" Jisung asked while hugging his friend that's now uncomfortably looking at Minho.

Felix was about to respond but suddenly a loud sound of knocking appeared followed by a pleading voice of a very familiar man.

"Felix! Please! Let's talk this out," it was Chan and Jisung knew too well that the couple had another big argument for sure. He is the first person Felix runs into if he and Chan are not on good terms.

"Felix please, come on!" Chan said again.

"L-leave me alone Chan! Go away!" Felix responded. That's when the older boy starts begging outside again.

At this point, Minho is just literally so confused about what's happening. The fact that Felix keeps giving him quick and observing glances that makes him very uncomfortable, the loud banging on the front door, and Chan's messed up begging outside— everything makes Minho think that this is his fault again.

"It wasn't him! Come on! It's my client, Felix. Why do we need to argue about your jealousy towards Minho all the fucking ti–"

"SHUT UP!" There was an awkward silence after Felix's scream. Minho just confirmed that he's the reason why the couple is arguing and he hates that he's witnessing it.

Felix was so embarrassed that Chan had to mention the boy's name because Minho was just right in front of him. Jisung on the other hand was so worried about Minho and Felix, he's worried about what is running in Felix's mind right now that he saw Minho in his house and he's worried about Minho witnessing everything.

"Please, babe. Come out, let's talk this out, I'm really sorry it wasn't him and you're getting the wrong idea, that guy is a client," Chan calmly said this time but Felix remained silent. He's embarrassed and uncomfortable about everything.

Jisung knows that this is now the stubborn Felix taking over so he sighed and excused himself to go out and meet Chan outside. In this situation the best thing to do is give everybody a space to think and go back to their senses, especially Felix, so he'll ask Chan to leave for the meantime and just go back the following day so Felix could calm down.