Letter 46

"Jisung, calm down," said Felix while watching his friend walk around frustratedly in front of him and their friends.

"I can't," Jisung nervously answered. He looked away from his friends and just stood in the same spot anxiously.

"It's his loss if he rejects it," said Jeongin, making Felix look at him with an eyebrow raised while Hyunjin patted him, signalling that it wasn't the perfect words to cheer Jisung up.

"He probably might have found it cute? Actually, what if once he reads it he approach you to talk things out? You know? Just don't overthink," Hyunjin assured but Jisung only looked down. He stood up silently until his friends noticed his low sobs, "what if he actually found it creepy? What if he thinks I'm a stalker or what? I should have not sent it." With that, Felix raised a brow before standing up to walk close to his now crying friend.

Felix made Jisung look at him then they stared at each other's eyes, "Jisung, he was responding to the letters from two years ago, you saw it. Plus, he kept those letters, I don't think he found it creepy. What if he's actually rooting to meet the person behind those letters?" Felix said, making their other two friends nod.

Jisung only stared at him silently so Felix decided to pull his friend to the couch and make him sit.

"You did a great job, no matter how he reacts, it's okay at least you tried. You're the best!" Felix cheered.

"Don't overthink, whatever happens, we're still here for you, we're great friends! Almighty Pro Programmerz!" Hyunjin yelled, making the other three laugh. Jisung smiled at them then wiped the tears on his face, "thanks," he whispered.

"Don't worry, Ji. If he rejects you, just remember that you rejected me multiple times," Jeongin joked. Felix gasped followed by a giggle that he tried not to let out by covering his mouth while Hyunjin automatically covered Jeongin's mouth, "that was not funny, hun!" The blond said.

Jeongin removed Hyunjin's hand that was covering his mouth then spoke, "jeez! I was just kidding, calm down. Cheer up, Jisung!" The youngest said, motioning his hand with a fighting gesture.

Well, two weeks ago Jisung decided to write a letter for Minho again. He kept it for almost two weeks because he doesn't have any courage to actually send it. He and Minho continued hanging out like usual until Jisung finally had enough courage to send the letter to Minho.

Three days ago, he found himself walking in a familiar building where he used to send his letters when he was still in college. The place never really changed, it was still the same post office with a satisfying smell of paper like how he remembers it.

Three days ago, he was still so confident about Minho receiving his new letter but as the time passed, his nervousness started kicking out until he ended up overthinking that Minho might not want to talk to him anymore after reading his letter.

That's why his friends are here with him again, to cheer him up because he's being so anxious about his decision especially because Minho barely texts in that span of three days.

If Jisung wasn't too anxious about the letter or if he never really sent it, he'll definitely just think that Minho is just busy, especially because the veterinary clinic just opened again for about a week now but since the letter was already sent, he's overthinking that Minho might actually really found the letter weird and starts avoiding him for real.

"Jisung, stop worrying. Let's just hope for the best and rest okay?" Felix patted his friend's shoulder and smiled at him slightly.

Silence surrounded them when Jisung didn't respond until someone rang the doorbell, making Felix stand, "that's Chan, he's picking me up," he said then opened the door for his boyfriend.