Letter 05

Today is a busy day for Jisung and his friends. As a senior in university, their tasks are much more difficult and time consuming making them spend most of their time in school or to their practicum finishing their allotted hours for the field practice subject while also making their final thesis paper.

The four of them is sitting together in the student lounge, trying to lessen their requirements and understand their web thesis.

"Ji, can you help me? Code this for me I'm really in a hurry, plea-"

"No, Lix I can't. As much as I want to help you, I can't do your part for you okay? You have to learn that one. You do yours, I'll do mine." Jisung cut his friend without even giving the boy a glance making Felix pout.

"But Channie hyung will wait long if I finish this shit," Felix whispered.

"That's the reason why I don't want to help you." Jisung simply replied making Hyunjin and Jeongin laugh.

It's almost a month now since Felix started talking to that engineer he met online and it's also almost a month now since Jisung started writing a letter for this random someone (or probably non-existent someone). Felix already meet with the said engineer and he failed to make the older fall for his slutty flirtings because the older doesn't have any sexual interest for Felix, he just simply wanna be friends first. The engineer admitted that he has a little crush on the freckled boy but he wants to make everything slowly making Felix feel like he's special.

Jisung is still not impressed but at least this Chan engineer is kinda different from the other boys his friend met online.

"Ji, c'mon just this one please you're the best in coding here I can only do Hello world." Again, Hyunjin and Jeongin laughed their asses out while Jisung rolled his eyes.

"That's another reason for you to finish that shit. I don't want you to graduate college without knowing anything, go on finish that web design task, Lix."

"My OCD can't take doing this web design shit for an hour!"

"Sounds like it's your problem, not mine. Also, you don't have OCD." Felix groaned in annoyance while watching his two other friends laugh at him so he just gave them a glare. He faced his laptop again and starts moving his mouse and typing on the keyboard a bit aggressive while murmuring how stressed he is.

"Jiiiii! Oh gosh, please. I can't finish translating these designs into HTML that quick and I don't want Channie hyung to wait for me."

"Jesus christ, Lix, you designed that shit. It's your fault for putting so many elements for a front-page," Jisung said.

Felix stared at him trying to look innocent but Jisung shook his head.

"Ji, I hate coding."

"Then why did you even take IT if you hate coding? We all are programmers here so bear with it. I can't really help you I'm trying to figure out what's wrong in our HTML at this part plus I have a philosophy requirement to pass later. That minor subject is trying to ruin my future." He sighed but Felix remained pouting.

"You'll be a cum laude anyway even if you don't try," Felix whispered.

"I bet to become magna cum laude with my brother so I have to, he'll give me money if I did." His friends gasped. Jeongin wowed after hearing the information then clapped.

"Damn, your family is so fucking rich and smart," the youngest commented.

"I want the money so please let's just do our individual tasks. If you're really itching to meet that Chan engineer, Felix, at least try to figure out how to make your design as HTML. I'll give you till later night to figure that out. You can leave my sight now and meet your new fling." Jisung rolled his eyes to his friend while Felix's face lit up, smiling so wide to him.