Letter 10

It's already 3 AM but all the lights in Jisung's small apartment are still open.

"We developed a webpage made to give convenience to our school's library. Not only for the school administrators' gain but also for the students. Books borrowed will be recorded and tracked to whom it went to, student number is required when borro--"

"Stop, it really sounds wrong." Jisung sighed then sat on the sofa to rest for a bit.

"Dude, I'm so nervous and now you're trying to say that my explanation sounds wrong? That made me feel worst," Hyunjin worriedly asked. The boys sighed in frustration. They are all worried and nervous their study defense is in three days but they are still not ready. They procrastinated the last parts of the study making them feel alot pressured because they are not sure about it.

"Can we just rest? I think the reason why we can't focus is because we are already so tired," Felix said. Jeongin nodded his head in agreement while the other two guys sighed but still agreed to the suggestion.

"Okay then, let's keep our things and rest we still have things to do later in the morning." Jisung stood up and went to his room to get comforters for them to lay on while the other three boys starts cleaning the space they will be sleeping at.

Jisung went back and helped the boys to clean up, "what are your schedules tomorrow? I mean later?" He asked.

"I'll finish my last eight hours in field practice," Felix said.

"I have a subject to attend, that one I failed on when we were juniors," Jeongin chuckled to Hyunjin and the older gave him a glare.

"Sorry, I thought you already finished your units to that subject last semester. Cutting classes was fun yeah?" Jeongin teasingly said. Well, Hyunjin's professor dropped him out to that subject because he caught him cutting classes.

"I never did it to his subject ever again, I want to graduate as soon as possible." Hyunjin responded, defending himself to the younger boy, "anyway, what is your schedule tomorrow Innie?" He added.

The younger smiled and shook his head, "because I'm the most obedient student here, I have nothing else to do tomorrow. I already completed my field practice hours, and my clearance only need the sign from Mr Jung so I can pass it to student council and the main office then I'm done," he happily explained.

Felix whined and pouted, "gosh I only have three signatures in my clearance sheet I still need five to graduate like hell I'm so sick of my laziness I can't comply to the other requirements I'm feeling lazy. Now I'm jealous," The boys laughed at him, seeing his cute pouty lips and a child-like whining.

"Don't worry, I have a damn problem asking for Mrs Kim's signature, she sent me to guidance office the other day for my fucking bad behaviour, right? Bitch," the boys laughed again. They witnessed the whole thing when Mrs Kim burst out to Jisung that day and it was so funny to their point of view. The whole class found it funny because Jisung literally snapped her with facts the students' been talking about her and her behaviour. That professor has a bad image to the students for always raising her voice unreasonably so when someone dared to speak up, they all think it's funny.

"SeE yOu iN tHe oFfIcE hAn JiSuNG! YOuR fAtHeR mUsT kNoW aBoUt ThIs!" Felix copied the lines he remembered their prof said to Jisung using his tiny teasing voice making his friends laugh their asses out.

"Oh my god! Iconic!" Hyunjin commented.

They continued making fun until they felt tired and decided to sleep. There's another day for them to survive, university is hard to complete but they are soon to be free from that chaotic place, all they need to do now is comply and they are done.