Letter 07

*knock knock*

Jisung stood up from laying on his bed and walked towards his front door to open it. He sighed and checked the time, rolling his eyes after seeing that someone came too early from the meeting time. Well, his friends will be staying for their thesis paper because the deadline for their pre-defense will be in a few weeks.

He opened the door and there he saw a smiling Jeongin wearing his most comfortable clothing which are t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops while holding tons of plastic bag on his hands.

"Good morning, baby." He greeted Jisung.

"Why are you so early? I haven't clean yet. The unit is literally so messed up," Jisung said while watching the younger came in. He closed the door and they both walked to his small living room.

"My mom keeps nagging to my younger brother, I got annoyed so I came earlier than the meeting time," Jeongin responded then walked directly to the couch and sat comfortably after giving all the plastic bags to Jisung.

"You should at least texted me," Jisung said then sat next to Jeongin.

"This is a surprise, babe." Jeongin pouted so Jisung rolled his eyes, "surprise my ass."

"Just be thankful that I bought a breakfast for you," Jeongin smiled.

"I bet you haven't even brushed your teeth yet and this is the first time you stood up from your bed." The younger added and let out a small laugh when Jisung glared and pouted at him.

"You're disgusting, Jisung." Jeongin laughed hard so the older stood up from sitting and went to the small kitchen area to unwrap the foods Jeongin brought.

"Because it's still so early what do you expect?"

"It's already 10:30 what the heck. You wash your face and brush once you wake up."

"Well, guess what. It's you and not me, I literally just woke up like 15 minutes ago before you knocked." While Jisung is talking, Jeongin stood up from sitting on the couch and went to the small dining area then sat facing the older boy.

"Whatever. You better eat these foods I bought for you, wash your face, brush your teeth and we'll clean your messy apartment before Felix and Hyunjin came, you're such a lazy ass." Jeongin helped the older unwrap the foods and saw Jisung smiled when he saw that Jeongin bought his favourites.

"I like that smiling squirrel, keep it like that instead of glaring at me all the time." Jeongin joked but Jisung remained smiling, "thanks for this Innie," he said.

Jeongin nodded his head and just watched the older eat his foods, cutely stuffing the food on his cheeks making him look much alike a squirrel.

This is one of the reasons why Jeongin likes him. He's always acting cute unconsciously. The younger likes his fluffy cute cheeks when he munch his food. It's just sad that the older directly rejected him and friend-zoned him without any hesitations, but that doesn't stop him from liking the older but instead, it motivated him to pursue Jisung slowly through his simple gestures and acts of concern. And today, being one of those days he's trying to knock slowly on the older's openly wide door for romance but bluntly not letting him in.

Jeongin remained looking at Jisung, watching him in adoration with small giggles because Jisung eats like he hasn't eaten anything for awhile and it's funny to watch.

"You eat like a dog," Jeongin commented earning a glare from Jisung.

"Stop watching if you have nothing good to say," the younger only chuckled but still shut his mouth so they become quiet for some minutes.