Letter 06

Minho got out of his car and directly went inside his house, "girls, I'm home." He said the moment he came in and as usual Soonie came to him immediately followed by Dori while Doongie just stare at him.

"Good morning to my princesses. How was your night without daddy? I'm hoping that you three didn't do any mess yeah? Let's see~" he said after carrying Dori then walked around to check the house.

"Oh god! My babies behaved well! I'll make your breakfast so I can sleep after." He put down Dori then went to the kitchen which his cats followed.

He starts making their food while talking to the cats.

"I went to the post office last night before its closing and guess what, I met a cute guy he's so adorable," He said. His cats brushed themselves to Minho's feet making him giggle.

"I know, you want to hear more?" The cats meowed before he continued.

"He looks like a squirrel. This is funny, your fur dad is really into animals, you think? I'm attracted to them." Minho giggled at the idea. He continued making the food then get the cat's bowl.

"Furries are adorable like my three rascals." He finished preparing the food then gave them to his cats.

"Eat well okay? I'll shower and get change. Working night shift is tiring." He headed out going to his room to prepare for his sleepwear before taking a shower after his short rest.

He cleaned himself, tried to relax his body while the warm water ran through his body making his body muscles to soften. There's nothing more refreshing than taking a shower.

Once he's finished, he dressed and dried his hair then went back to check his three cats again. He smiled after seeing them comfortably lying on their usual places in the living room.

"Girls, I'm really tired I want to sleep. Please don't wake me up I hope you know that I'm talking to you, Soonie." He said, blankly staring at the eldest cat which meowed the moment she heard her name.

There's a moment of silence before Doongie stood up and stretched then walked close to Minho. Minho watched her and the moment she reached Minho, she starts rubbing her body on his owner's feet or sometimes scratching his leg as if she's asking for an uppies.

Minho looked at her confusedly but still bent down to carry her up.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Doongie isn't the clingy type and she's really grumpy most of the time so if she suddenly cling to Minho that means there's something wrong.

"Meow~" Doongie meowed and brushed her face on Minho's hand.

Minho is already suspecting of something so he brought the cat down and moved a bit further from her, "I'm sleeping now kids." He said and walked to his room leaving the door open to see if Doongie will follow him.

He sat on his bed waiting for Doongie and just a minute she came to Minho again. He waited for the cat to get on the bed before laying down which Doongie also laid next to him brushing her face on Minho's stomach.

The boy chuckled, "I guess you're in heat?" Doongie meowed making her owner giggle.

"I see, you need attention. My princess needs attention," he gently said then starts petting her head.

Doongie laid comfortably next to Minho while purring. Minho smiled, this is a very rare situation because Doongie is the most independent cat among the three and she likes doing her stuff alone, she barely let Minho to pet her but when they are in heat, Doongie is the most clingy.