Letter 42

"He's so handsome, Jisung," Hyunjin whisper-shouted right after the group of friends stepped into the kitchen. The tall guy was just so amused when he met Minho considering that this was his first time meeting the veterinarian properly.

"Indeed but I believe I'm prettier than that," Felix confidently responded which gained a chuckle from his friends.

"Oh wow that screams insecurity," Jeongin teased, which the freckled boy returned with an eye roll, "shut up!" He responded.

"Guys lower your voices, what if he hears you?" Jisung anxiously said while looking at his friends worriedly.

Well, Minho arrived around 10 minutes ago and now he and Chan are in Berry's grooming area while Felix prepares a drink for everyone and of course, with his friends following behind.

"Then fantastic! That's the goal afterall you should tell him that you like him," said Felix while stirring the drink he was making.

"Not this way of course! You guys should behave your asses okay? I don't really want to embarrass myself in front of him," Jisung whisper-shouted, trying to convince his friends.

Jeongin and Hyunjin nodded their heads but Felix smiled teasingly after getting the drinks on the counter, putting them on a tray "I can't promise," the freckled boy said after winking at Jisung then left the kitchen with a dumbfounded Jisung and a giggling Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"Oh come on! Lee fucking Felix I'm gonna kill you!" Jisung whisper-shouted once again after following Felix.

Felix stopped walking and faced his friends, "you can't, baby. And I'm sure you're gonna thank me if I happen to do something," he said then walked to the patio where Chan told them to wait.

Jisung stood up, stoned in his place while Jeongin and Hyunjin were at his side, "I'm doomed," he whispered.

The couple nodded their heads and whispered back, "you are."

They also followed their friend and Felix already placed the drinks on the table then walked to the grooming area which is just a few steps away from them, "Channie, drinks are here babe," he sweetly called out.

"Just a minute, babe," Chan answered.

"Okay," the freckled boy responded then went back to the table where his friends were already seated while waiting for him.

"Okay, we decided not to be a snatch this afternoon Lix and you're in!" Jisung started when his friend came back without Chan and Minho.

"Okay, sir~" Felix smilingly responded, which creeps Jisung even more.

"I'm serious right now Felix and I'm hella begging you to behave your fucking ass."

"Oh Jisung dear, I will. Stop hyperventilating~"

"I'm not hyperventilating!"

"You are, calm down baby~"

"Felix, I'm telling you if something happ-"

"Berry, calm down! Babe, we're done," Jisung got cut when Chan suddenly came with Minho following behind him and Berry running around the place.

When Felix saw Chan coming, he glanced at his friend once again and smiled widely, "buckle up for the fun~" he whispered but enough for his friends to hear. Jisung let out a nervous sigh while the couple chuckled. They were thinking of what bullshit Felix has in his mind and it's seriously scaring Jisung so much.