Letter 17

Minho is writing something on his documents in the doctors' office when an envelope was placed in front of him. He looked up and saw Changbin smiling so wide at him.

"What? You creeps me out, go to work." The older said. Changbin rolled his eyes then pointed the envelope placed on the table, "Dr. Lee, please spare me some time it's still not my shift."

"Well Dr. Seo, it's still my shift so if you don't mind leave me alone." Minho coldly said. Changbin being his unstoppable self sat on the chair infront of Minho's desk while still smiling so wide.

"Hyung, I'll take over in 10 minutes and I'll promise to do my best like you did but please check this out first." The younger said then pointed the envelope again.

Minho looked at it and scanned the envelope gasping after realising what was it, "you gotta be kidding me, Seo Changbin!" He said in a very shock tone.

Changbin gave him a proud smile before responding, "well I'm not, hyung."

"Please tell me that she's not pregnant this is just so sudden," Changbin aggressively shook his head in disagreement to the older's statement.

"No hyung! We planned this both, no one's pregnant. No kids before marriage. Now, it's your time to congratulate the future groom," the smile on Changbin's face grew wider, his eyebrows are moving up and down while excitedly pointing to himself.

Minho went silent for a moment. He's trying to absorb the information he got from the younger boy, Changbin is getting married with his long time girlfriend and this is so sudden.

"Hyung, you don't look happy." The younger pouted and acted cute making Minho flinch and laugh at him.

"What the fuck Changbin you a man now? I can't believe your pizza face is getting married." He teased.

"Hyung seriously?" They both laughed then finally Minho congratulated him properly.

"Seo Changbin, I can't believe you're getting married. You literally just got your license a month ago," they both laughed again. Changbin shrugged his shoulders then winked.

"Well, the woman is so in love to your mans so we're getting there a bit early than what we expected," he bragged. Minho laughed at his silliness. He really can't believe that Changbin is getting married.

Minho looked down to check the wedding invitation Changbin just handed him and read the details. He really can't believe that the younger already decided to settle down for marriage at a very young age but he's happy. He's happy for Changbin and he's also so proud.

"This is in 6 months why did you give me an early invitation?" Minho asked making Changbin to smile at him again.

"This is actually a sample invitation I just want to show it to you and tell you that you're one of the groomsmen because why not?"

"Why not best man? Because I'm the best," Minho laughed while Changbin teasingly shook his head.

"Wooyoung won't love the idea of not being the best man, you know that child. Let him be and I'll throw tons of responsibilities to him," the room  got filled of laughter. They talk about Changbin's plans while Minho is continuing his last task before his shift ends.

Changbin sounds so happy and excited it's so obvious. Minho watched his friend talk about how they came up with this idea and why he decided to propose and get down on one knee. He said that Chaeyoung's been talking about her friends getting married and how jealous and excited she is for her own marriage. Changbin also said that they've been talking about it since last year like a casual sharing of ideas about their dream wedding and since Chaeyoung is growing more interest about marriage lately, Changbin took the opportunity and timing to propose.