Letter 02

Changbin
- 9:00AM Coco (pug)/ check up
- 10:30 AM Diesel (husky)/ yearly check up
- 1:00 PM kitty (Siamese)/ idk they just called
- 3:30 PM German Shepherd litter/ deworming
- 5:00 PM surgery

Good morning! These are the calls I got yesterday for today's appointments for day shift Dr. Lee. I know you hate day shift but Dr. Park asked for a switch of schedule, please be in the clinic at 8AM doc.

See you!
6:37 AM

Minho whined after seeing the schedule Changbin sent him. He tried to squirm and move his body while laying down on his bed to somehow wake his sense and be able to start preparing for work. He hates day shifts so much.

Minho sat on his bed and looked around his room trying to search for his cats. He automatically smiled seeing his three cats laying comfortably on different spots of his room.

He stood up and walked out of his room going to the bathroom to wash his face. His cats automatically followed him meowing and rubbing their bodies on Minho's feet.

"You're hungry?" He asked the cats which only continued meowing at him.

"Let me just wash my face and brush my teeth then I'll give you three your foods okay?" Minho added as if the cats actually understands what he means. Minho starts washing his face and shaved his already growing facial hair then brush his teeth while his cats continuously rub their bodies on his feet.

When he finished, he get Dori and carry the youngest cat to the kitchen which the other two cats followed behind them. He put Dori down then starts preparing the food for his cats.

As much as cat food can take less time to prepare Minho chose to feed his cats an actual food with enough protein their body needs. He's a veterinarian for a reason and being lazy to his own pets isn't admirable at all.

He get the cat bowls and put an equal amount of food for each of them before placing it down for his three cats.

Minho went to the their litter box to clean it, "damn, you three should clean your own shit I'll fucking die at this!" Minho shouted earning nothing from his cats. He cleaned the litter box before going back to his room to get a set of his uniform.

Minho starts preparing for work and of course cleaned everything he needs to clean before finally going out of his house.

He went to his car and starts driving to the clinic. Around 7:45 AM he arrived to the clinic and was greeted by Changbin on the front desk, "Good morning doctor Lee," the younger greeted with a smile which Minho only returned with a nod, "bring the details for today's appointment in the office. Also, why are you there? Where's Dahyun?" Minho asked.

"Dr. Yoo called her to clarify her record mistake yesterday." Minho nodded his head. It's pretty early and the clinic is still so quiet. Pet owners usually visit the clinic around 8:30 and the most busy hour for day shift is 9-10AM and 3-5PM. Minho hates this shift because this is the most busy schedule. He likes the 5PM-1AM shift the most. Owners usually come that time for emergencies and late check-ups for their pets, it isn't physical tiring and he only need to take care of the admitted pets and check if they are already recovering. Minho likes it that way instead of talking to an owner and explaining things.

"Oh I see. Call Yeonjun and tell him to stop coming late especially on busy days." Changbin nodded and answered him with a "yes doc," before Minho finally went inside the doctors shared office only to see a very serious Jeongyeon and a looking down Dahyun.

Minho only greeted the girls with a nod and continued walking to his desk to check on his other works while listening to Jeongyeon's nagging to Dahyun.

A few moments later, Changbin came in and handed Minho the details for his appointment today and the background of those pets.