Letter 33

The place was loud, full of people singing, dancing and laughing as they tried to enjoy the night after a tiring day of work. Friday night, the most perfect time to party and get wasted in a resto-bar full of fun deprived adults.

In front of Jisung and Felix were a smiling Hyunjin and a shy Jeongin looking somewhere away from his friends' stares.

"Since when?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin's smile grew bigger upon hearing the question from his friend, "last Wednesday~" he happily answered while looking so proud in front of his friends.

Both Jisung and Felix nodded their heads.

"How? Tell us, share! Share! Share!" Felix excitedly asked, making Jeongin look at them in surprise then gave a glare to Hyunjin, "don't ask, get a life." He said.

His friends laughed at him while Hyunjin started teasing the younger boy, "he's shy 'cause he was the one who initiated the topic last Wednesday, right boyfriend? Damn, that sounds so goooooooood~ boyfriend~" Hyunjin and Felix start giving excited air punches while making some random noises like a giggly high school student being noticed by their crushes. Jisung smiled and laughed along with his two friends' excitement while Jeongin rolled his eyes before hitting Hyunjin's head to make him stop making embarrassing noises.

"Calm your tits," said Jeongin to his now boyfriend, Hyunjin.

Yes, the two started dating two days ago so they called their friends to a friend's night to tell them that they are finally together.

"Ouch, that hurts boyfriend," Hyunjin pouted but the younger boy only rolled his eyes and readied his fist to throw a slight punch to Hyunjin's shoulder but the older already tried to shield himself.

"Wait! Calm down, boyfriend! It's okay if you hurt me, boyfriend, I still love you but please calm your heavy fist yeah?" Hyunjin held the younger's fist and slowly put it down.

"Hyunjin, please, I beg you. Stop saying embarrassing things," Jeongin said, making Felix and Jisung laugh at how desperate he looks.

"Awww!! My baby boo is shyyyyy!! Guysss, he's shy, I'm crying!! How adorable~" Hyunjin cooed and gave his now embarrassed boyfriend a tight hug.

Jisung and Felix can't stop themselves from laughing at the new couple. It's funny how embarrassed Jeongin was while Hyunjin kept teasing him. Looking at them makes Jisung feel so satisfied, so happy and content that finally, they managed to level up their relationship despite feeling awkward because of him. Well, that's in the past now, he's just genuinely happy for Jeongin for finally having the person who can return his feelings wholeheartedly.

"Seriously hyung, just shut up." Felix gasped dramatically after Jeongin's words.

"Did you just call him hyung?" A wide mouth open and wide shocked eyes Felix asked. It's new because Jeongin never called them hyung. Again, Hyunjin let out a proud smile to them and said, "sounds sexy right? Especially because I'm the only one my baby boo calls hyung among us, right boyfriend?~" Hyunjin teased again.

Jeongin sighed heavily, "yeah, just believe whatever you want to believe and shut your mouth."

The older men laughed once again to the youngest.

"Anyway, how are you and Chan hyung, Lix?" Hyunjin asked. Everybody turned silent and focused on Felix.

"Good," Felix simply responded.

"On a scale of one to ten, how good?" The oldest asked once again.

"Ten."

"Oh, so you're okay now?"