Letter 24

Felix and Jisung hopped out of the car. Jisung is still carrying Berry in his arms while Felix made sure that the car is properly locked.

They walked together going to the clinic's entrance and was greeted by a taller man which they assume was a nurse or an assistant.

"Good afternoon, do you have an appointment sir?" The guy asked.

"Not really, but my boyfriend came here last week to inquire. He asked me to bring our pet here but he wants Dr Lee Minho to check on her, is he still here?" Felix responded politely. The man kept his smile and nodded to them.

"Yes, sir. He's currently in surgery right now but he'll be out in 20 minutes," Felix nodded at him although feeling a bit irritated by the fact that they need to wait for the veterinarian to finish his surgery.

"But Dr Seo is already here, sir. He came earlier to cover up Dr Lee's presence during the surgery, he can check on your pet."

"That would be really convenient for me but my boyfriend wants Dr Lee for her so we'll just wait. Thank you," the man nodded to Felix before guiding them to take a seat while waiting. He went to the receptionist to get a form and gave it to Felix.

"Please fill up these forms for your pet's record in our clinic, sir." Again, Felix nodded his head. As Felix fills up the form, Jisung roamed his eyes around the area while continuously petting Berry so that she won't move around.

The place is beautiful, it has a clean interior full of charts about animals and a few figurines of small pets. It looks clean and the workers also have a welcoming aura which lightens the atmosphere in the clinic. The place is surprisingly big for a veterinary clinic too.

Jisung is not really fond of this. He barely, go to a veterinary clinic because he never had a pet animal. He is too lazy to take care of something else other than himself, he can even barely take care of himself in the first place.

Time passed slowly and Felix began to complain to his friend that he was tired of the amount of time they had been waiting. Jisung was also losing his patience during their wait, so he was overjoyed when the person assisting them came back and informed them that the veterinarian's surgery was finally over.

A few more minutes passed and finally, someone came out of one of the doors in the place. Both Felix and Jisung were surprised to see the veterinarian greet them with a beautiful smile, "Good afternoon, you must be Chan hyung's lover?" He said in a very polite manner.

"Oh... Y-yes," Felix responded, his eyes glued to the veterinarian, feeling so anxious and intimidated by the older's appearance. "You must be Minho hyung," Felix added in a low voice.

Minho nodded and remained smiling at the younger which only made Felix smaller. He felt like he's losing something after seeing how good looking and intimidating the older was.

"I am. Nice to finally meet you, Felix. Chan hyung is right you look ethereal, he talks highly of you." At this moment, Felix is not sure of what he should be feeling. The older seems nice but he still found him like a threat to his and Chan's relationship, or maybe he is just overthinking.

"Where's your pet?" Minho was too focused on Felix that he didn't notice the person the freckled boy was with. He looked to the side of the younger and was surprised when he saw a familiar man with whom he remembered being with him last night in Hongdae.

Jisung was shocked too. What a coincidence? He did not expect to meet Mr handsome in this clinic and he never really thought that he'll get the boy's name that easily. Lee Minho— such a beautiful name, It suits his beautiful face.