Chapter Fourty- Seven.

Dedicated to aspiringxwriter

" Yes mommy, I'm pregnant. " I said grinning from ear to ear as I tell my mother and family about the twins. As my news sinks in my mother is overwhelmed with joy and starts crying. My sisters are in the background screaming and clapping in excitement. They ask me to get up and show the baby bump, rolling my eyes I do as I'm told. When they see it, they squeal so loudly I'm sure the entire hotel can hear. Harry steps over into view and kisses my stomach. "Oh my bitia, Harry I'm so happy." My mother says wiping her eyes.

"So, are we, Neha" Harry says taking a seat and pulling me down into his lap. I'm amazed how he can shift from the cruel person who threatened to take my children from me and tell the world what a slut I was to the tabloids last night. Since then I can't even look at him without holding back my vomit and tears. All I want to do is slap him for the things he said. He hasn't even had the decency to apologize for the things he said. He just rolled out of bed, order food, demand I eat, tell me to shower. Once I did that he then fired up Skype and here we are. "Have you told your father?" My mother asked wiping her nose with a tissue.

"Oh no! I didn't." I get off Harry's lap and grab my cell of the nightstand. I excuse myself and go out to the hallway, unlocking my phone I scroll down to find my fathers number when I hear my name being called. Looking up I see Niall limping towards me. His soft facial features are now black and blue around his eye, nose and a swollen split lip. "Niall....oh my god...look what he's done to you." I said shocked by how awful Harry's handy work is. Reaching up I trace my finger across his eye and bottom lip. As my finger caresses his lip Niall's eyes flutter and a surge of heat flows through my fingertip, arm and down between my legs. My nipples become fully erect and pokes out my shirt. Niall's eyes slowly open and stares at my shirt and then at me, leaning his hand into my hand, he's lips slowly kiss my finger.

"I miss you, Shi."

I fight the urge to tell him I miss him  to save him of receiving another beating by Harry. And save myself.

"Niall..."

"Shi, stop fighting this. You love me. You know you do, you said you do. Please, let me take care of you. I love you more than he ever would or could."

"I do love you."

"Then be with me. Please, I can't focus without you. All I see when I close my eyes, is your face. Please, Shi"  Niall falls to his knees and embraces my legs and holds on to me. My eyes water up and I look up at the ceiling and listen to Niall plead with me to stay with him. I run my fingers through his hair and fight with the tears before they fall. "I can't...Ni. If I do he'll take my babies I can't."

"Well fight him. Together. We can overcome any adversity. I just need you. I need you Shi. Please! Don't leave me! Please! If you leave me....I'll die. I'll die if you leave me. I'll die"

"Ni..."

"ASHANTI!" Harry yells from inside the room. I push Niall off causing him to call backwards, wiping my eyes I slowly open the door half way and peek in.

"Yeah?"

"Baby, are you talking to your dad?" Harry asks

"No, not yet. But I'm calling now."

Harry excuses himself before walking over to me, under his breath he says "Don't forget what I said. You speak to Niall and I'll"

"I know." I said cutting him off " I'm not. My bars just dropped. Its fine now. OK.I'll be back in in a bit." I promise. Harry stares at me and says OK and heads back to my family. I close the door and see Niall sitting on the floor crying.

"Niall....please leave."

"Not unless you come with me."

"Niall no. I can't I'm marrying Harry." I plead. Niall looks down and slowly stands up.

"So, that's it? This is the end?"

Sniffling, I stand up straight and pushes my shoulders back. "Yes..this is it." I said strongly hoping to come off as serious as possible. Niall's faces transforms into one of a blank emotion, like all the life has been sucked out of him. He walks over to me and kisses me gently.

"Goodbye, Ashanti. I wish..... Goodbye. I'll always love you." The way he says that scares me and makes alarms go off in my head but before I can address it he walks away leaving me standing in the hall praying that my instincts are wrong.