Chapter Fifty Four

Today was the day i have been dreading and anticipating. It was my wedding day. To say I was nervous was an understatement, I was fucking terrified. The ride over to the venue, we had to dodge paparazzi and nearly got ran off the road. Harry managed to get the venue blocked off from paparazzi so we could get married in peace. My sisters, Pierre, Eleanor, Sophia and gemma looked beautiful in their bridesmaids dresses. And my mother, don't get me started. "Bitia," she said with tears streaming down her cheeks "You look, you look."

"Oh mother, please!" Shouted Aishwarya handing her a tissues and continues to fluff out my dress "Don't get her started. Her make up is flawless. She does not need to look like a raccoon before Harry sees her."

My mother nods and dabs under her eyes and cheek and regains her composure "I'm sorry, she just looks beautiful."

"Thank you mommy." I reply with a gigantic smile to find my nervous behind. A knock on the door soon brings the chatter in the room to a hush tone. "Come in!" My fathers head pops in and he freezes when he sees me. "What do you think daddy? Doesn't she look beautiful?" Naima asks my father.

"Yes. Very beautiful." He steps towards me holds my hands and kisses my forehead. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."   

The entire wedding went off perfectly. Harry was a blubbering mess during our vows. He could barely contain himself which made me cry. It took us both three tries to get our vows correct. When it came to exchanging of the rings, his hands were shaking so badly he dropped them. " Fuck, I'm sorry. Sorry." He said picking them up and placing them on my finger. When the priest announced us as Mr and Mrs. Styles. He picked me up into his arms and kissed me. "We're married!" He yelled carrying me down the aisle. Afterwards I retreated back to my dressing room to change into my second dress for our first dance as man and wife.

"I'll be right there!" I laughed closing the door. When I lock it I feel a hand cover my eyes. "What the!"

"Sssh."

My body stiffens and my breathing becomes ragged  my brain immediately shut off. "No." His hands trail up my body and unzips my dress sending it falling the ground

"Step out"

I carefully step out my dress as his lips kisses up my legs, thighs, ass, back and shoulders. "I've missed you."

"I'm married, Niall..Please."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes."

"Turn around and tell me."

I spun around and stare into his eyes. Tell him to stop. Say it I tell myself. Tell him to go home. He's not supposed to be here. I'm married. He can't be here! But..nothing comes out. All I want is...him. In a instant Niall's hands cup my face and we engage in a hot filled kiss where our tongues fight each other. Our hands roam over each others body. My hands tug his clothes off, his removes my bra, panties and garter belt and just like that.

I let him back in.