Chapter Fifty-Nine.

"Are you sure this is what you want, baby?" My father asks me as we stood outside of Niall's home. Today I had officially moved into his home. Mine and the girls new home. I had a very long discussion with my family about the rocky few months Niall and I had. While they were angry and didn't agree with my decision to move in with him so soon after Harry's death. They knew it was my choice to make. Not theirs.

And that meant being with Niall. Raising the twins together with him. Sure I could stay home with momma or move in with my father but I don't want that. I don't want to be burden. And I'm not hiding from anything anymore. Niall and I could finally be together as one with the girls. And now, we will be.

"I'm sure daddy. This. This is where I'm suppose to be." I look down at my tummy and smile "This is where were suppose to be. Harry knew that. He's OK with it."  My dad gives me a reassuring smile. " You know," he begins "I knew that you two would end up together."

"Of course you did daddy. He asked for your permission. You told me that." I replied back.

"I don't mean Harry baby. I meant you and Niall."

"What? Dad I --"

"You two always had this...strong connection to each other. It was very very hard to ignore. And the day you and I had that talk in your room. About cheating. I knew what you had done. I knew that you and Niall have in to the feelings you suppressed for far too long." Taking a deep breath my father continues "Now, it wont be easy being with him, you know that? When word gets out that Harrys widow moved in with his former bandmate and raises his daughters together...they will hate you."

"I know." I reply back softly. Ive thought long and hard about tge reprecussions of my decision. "Mommy and my sisters already hate me. Having his fans hate me wont hurt as much."

"They dont hate you. And i dont either. I can tell you two love each other vert much and this is all i could ask for my daugther and granddaughters." He says to me kissing me on the forehead and turning his attention to the front door as Niall walk out of it.

"Everything is all set." Niall said softly, avoiding eye contact with my father who was glaring at him. I nodded at him and gave him a thank you. Just as I was about to say goodbye to my father he calls Niall's name.

"Sir?" Niall answered back.

"Take care of my baby girl and my granddaughters, OK."

"Yes sir." Niall and my father shakes hands. I watch as the two most important men in my life come to an understanding was just the start of our new life together. I had Harry's blessing and now Daddy's. One day I hope I'll have my mother and sisters.

"OK. Well, baby. Youre all moved in. So I'll let you go and begin your new life." My father says.

"OK...thank you daddy " I said bringing him into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Stepping back I watch my father walk away and get into his car and drive off. Niall places a hand on the small of my back reassuringly. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah...yeah." I said with a smile. "I'm fine. Are you sure you want this?"

"Shi, I have never been more sure about anything in my life. Now, get in there and make me some lemon squares." He says jokingly.

"Excuse me? I'm pregnant. You make me so food." I joke back playfully shoving him and walking inside the house. Niall laughs and comes inside and places his arms around my waist and kisses me.

"Of course baby. What do you want?" He asked.

"Surprise me." I smile and close the door.