Chapter Nineteen

I spent the whole day in bed with Harry and it was perfect. Simple, relaxing. I fell in love with him all over again, every time he kissed me, every time he smile that dimpled smile of his at me. When those green eyes shifted towards me my heart melted within my body. And for the first time...I saw him. Not Niall, every time we made love, it was with him, not Niall. When we kissed it was him. Not Niall.

Whatever I was feeling was gone. It was a fluke, nothing more. I wasn't in love with Niall? It was just a random fluke nothing more. All I needed was alone time with Harry and I was cured. I was Cured! I would never again dream or lust after my best friend again.

"Why are you smiling, babe?" Harry asked from on top of me after emptying into the condom and pulling out.

"I'm just happy baby, that's all." I said panting. Harry grins over his shoulder at me. He gets up and dumps the condom into the waste basket and tells me he is going to take a shower. I said OK and relax back into the bed. As I'm about to fall asleep there's a knock on the door. "Honey? Did you order room service or something?!" I shout out to Harry. He doesn't respond due to the shower going. I sit up and wrap the sheets around my body and walk to the door.

"I'm coming." I say. Opening the door I get the shock of my life.

"Niall."

"You didn't meet me. We were suppose to hang out." He says.

"Niall. Look, what happened with us---"

My sentence is cut short when the blonde that was hanging all over Niall the day of our alley rendezvous comes hopping over and attaches herself on to his arm "Sweetie, I need a dollar for the vending machine." She says in a baby voice  pouting her bottom lip out.

Why do blonde think acting like a baby is so damn cute or attractive to men?

"Oh OK." Niall hands her a dollar and kisses her. And I feel my blood boiling and my skin getting hot with rage. IM suppose to be over him! Not the other way around! What the hell is he doing with this bitch?!

"Who is that?" I ask him.

"Her? Oh thats Candi. With an I."

"OK, why is Candi with an i, doing with you? We were supposed to hang out, why is she here?"

"Well you didn't show up, so I called Candi. Shi, I'm tired of these games."

"Games? "

"Yes, first you want me then don't, I'm done with it. You made your choice, now its time I make mine. I'm done with you. That's why I stopped by to tell you. We're done. Oh wait, we never started, correct?" Niall turns and walks away from me.

He walked away.

From me.

And..I didn't like it.

I wasn't over him.