Chapter Fourty-One.

"Baby?" Harry says bringing me out of my comatose state. "Huh?" I reply back.

"What are you doing here?" He repeates again. Shifting my weight from one foot to my other I look away from him and run my hand through my hair and rack my brain for a good lie to use to justify my being in Paris and not telling him. "What am I doing here? What am I doing here." I emphasized. "Um."

"I know why your here." Harry interrupts. I look up at him confused and hold my breath. This is it. He knows about my...whatever it is that Niall and I are doing behind his back. "You do?" I ask holding my tears back.

"Yes, I do." Harry grabs my elbow and moves me to the side of the sidewalk away from the traffic of walking pedestrians. "Your here because you miss me."

A huge wave of relief washes over me and I clutch my chest. "Oh my god."I can't help nor stop it when I brust out laughing. Harry smiles and watches me as I laugh uncontrollably. " What's so funny?"

"Oh baby." I said bringing my laughs to a stop, " Nothing  I just thought I could surprise you but um I guess I'm not a good surpriser I guess, huh?" I state throwing my arms around his neck and stepping on my tiptoes and placing a light kiss on his lips. Wrapping his arms around my waist and moaning deeply Harry lifts my chin and turns my head to the side and stops. "Hm? Baby? Why'd you stop?"

Harry releases my waist and turns his eyes towards me. " Are you cheating on me, Shanti?"

My heart palpitates and I could barely swallow. Not sure I heard him correctly I shake my head and reply "What? What are you talking about?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Harry, no. Why are you asking me this?" I reply quickly.

"Then why do you have a hickey on your neck, Ashanti?"

Lifting my hand up I touch my neck and curse Niall and myself for not covering it up with my foundation. "Um no no baby that's a burn from my curling iron. I guess I got carried away with that song Earned It by the Weekend? I I got so lost in it I burnt myself. You know how I am." I said surprising myself how fast I thought that lie up. Harry stares at me for a while making me extremely worried that he maybe sees through my lies and will call bullshit. But he doesn't.

"I'm sorry baby." He says kissing my forehead "I know you'd never cheat on me. I'm sorry."

"Its OK baby. I'd think the same thing if I were you."

"But that'd never happen, I'd never cheat on you. I think people who do cheat are scumbags. Who can cheat on someone they love?" Harry asks me.

" I don't know, sweetheart. Maybe they never meant for it to happen? Maybe they are confused,? "

"How do you get confused? If you truly loved the first person, you'd never fall for the second? Its bullshit."

Feeling sick to my stomach I cover my mouth and feel my stomach begin to convulse and I get sweaty. 'Baby? You just turned really green...are you OK?"

"No..." Running into the nearest alley I unload my stomach behind a dumpster. With my stomach clear I still feel sick to my stomach. Harry's views on cheating hit me harder than I anticipated. Just when I think I could snake my way through this unscathed with Niall, end it without Harry's knowledge of the affair, the universe keeps bitch slapping me and reminding me, 'No bitch. You are not getting out if this easy'.

"Harry.."

"Yeah baby?"

"We're pregnant."