Chapter Fifty Three.

I stared in a utter shock. Niall was here, standing before me in a leather jack, white tee and black skinny jeans. He had a pair of sunglasses covering his beautiful blue eyes. And his hair was back to its natural brunette color. He shrug off his guitar case and sat it down on the ground and held his arms out. "Wow." He commented. "You look...beautiful." I look down at myself and saw remments from the chicken strips in my lap and brushes them off to the ground. Giving a chuckle I stood up and shook my head. "Not possible with chicken crumbs in my lap."

"Its pretty possible." Niall remarked.

"Niall..I look the same.. Its been only a month since...." I pause not wanting to continue that sentence. Everytime I relived that moment, Niall's face replays in my mind, his pleas for me to stay linger. "I look the same." I stated  running my fingers through my hair using that as an excuse to look away from his constant stare.

"Month, Day, Week. Seconds. Minutes. I don't care. Its time away from you. Time that..ceases to exist. I don't exist." Niall admits. I fight to look at him and lose. I look at him and see him remove his sunglass just as the sun comes shining through the window lighting up his blue eyes.

I've always loved his eyes. I would stare at them for hours and get lost in them. They were the most beautiful shade of blue ever made. And for the brief period we were together, they were mine. I was all he saw. I've seen them shine, when we were together, I've seen them twinkle when he reached his climax. I've seen them in pain. It didn't matter which state they were in. I've loved them all.

"Why are you here, Niall?" I asked him, breaking from the pull that Niall's eyes had had on me. Slumping his shoulders a bit, he places his glasses on top of his head, "Um. I got a call..for a order I had made last month. Down the street. I  wanted to stop in here for some food before I headed home." He explained, never raking his eyes off of me. No matter how much I tried to advoid his gaze he would just move his head in the direction I moved mine. "What are you doing here?"

"Well." I said looking everywhere else but the eyes I loved "I have a fitting with Gemma. You know, for my wedding? Next month? And I got hungry so I stopped in to get the babies some food." I turned around and sat back down with my back towards him. "Not that its any of your business anyways." I whispered under my breathe. I wasn't sure if he heard me or not. I just needed him gone before I lost all the sense I had and stumbled back into Niall's life. And bed.

"Shi." Niall said. I held up my hand cutting him off before he continued any further.

"No, you need to go. Please. I can't afford to make anymore mistakes. Cause anymore pain. Just...please. Go." I kept my hand up to show Niall, nothing needed to be said. With my head still up I felt something cold lace through my fingers but I didn't turn my head.

"Goodbye Ashanti. I wish you nothing but the best." I hear him pick up his case and leave the restaurant. When I am positive the coast is clear I bring my hand in front of me and see a gold guitar necklace hanging from my fingers. "Oh my god....Niall." Running my hand over the stunning piece of guitar I remembered a moment in time when Niall had once said that he's guitar was his one true love. The only women he has and will only love. "But what if you met a girl and love her more than your guitar? Then what? Will you give her up?" I had asked him.

"Should that happen, yeah. I'd give her up. But not in a literal sense. My guitar is everything to me, music is everything to me. But her. I'd give it all up for her. I'd give my guitar to her." He told me.

"You'd give your guitar to her?" I said confused by what he meant.

"Id give up the one thing that matters the most to me, to her. Im giving up the one thing that brings me such joy to her. I'd could never give up my guitar, its everything to me. So by giving it up? I'm giving my everything to her. My love, my soul, joy, identity. All of me...will become hers."

"Wow.." Was all I could say.

"But..shed have to be really fucking special for me to do that."

Staring down at the guitar necklace I held back my tears. I know I shouldn't keep it. I should just throw it away, give it back, hell pawn it! I don't care but even my subconscious mind was at a lost for words. Paying my for my dinner I stood up and paused. Instead of putting it on my neck, I slipped off the charm and hooked it onto my car key chain and left the restaurant.