Chapter Seventeen

Harry lays beside me asleep. His breathing has gotten very slow and deep indicating that he is fast asleep. I lay awake going over if sneaking away is a good idea but every time I think about Niall I grown very anxious about seeing him again.

And because of that I slip out of Harry's grasp and sneak out of our room towards Niall's. When I reach his door he opens it before I could even knock. "You came." He smiles

"I did."

"Let's see if we can make you come again." He says with a look of sensuality oozing from his eyes. He takes my hands and pulls me inside and shuts the door.

"Niall no. Look, if we do this. Whatever this maybe. We need rules."

"OK." He says folding his arms over his chest and leaning against the wall. "What rules?"

"We have to be careful. We can't let anyone find out."

"Obviously." Niall said grinning cocky.

"Ni, this isn't a joke. I'm with Harry and I'm making rules to cheat on him with you. This is very serious. If we get caught it can ruin my relationship and your friendship with Harry and the guys. I will have to choose between you two...one day you know that...."

Niall looks away from my eyes to the ground and pushes off the wall and rubs his head and sighs loudly. "I know."

"And..I may not choose you...."

".....I know" he whispers not looking up from the floor.

"What will happen if I don't.......pick you?"

"..........then...I let you go..."

"But we'll still be friends right?"

No response

"Ni, we will still be friends right."

Niall slowly looks up at me with tears in his eyes and I knew the answer without him even using his words. I can't picture my life with Niall or Harry. I don't want to loose either or them. Blinking away my own tears I slip off my nightie and back up and lay on Niall's bed. He's eyes watch me carefully as I spread my legs up and bite my finger.

"Tonight I'm yours. Let's enjoy it."

Niall walks over to me undressing along the way before taking me.