Chapter Fourty.

The next day Niall had rehearsals for their show. He had asked to stay in the room and watch TV and take it easy. After about an hour I was bored out of my mind. I grabbed my phone and decided to go on Twitter to see what was going on. Scrolling through my time line I get a notifaction. Opening it I see Harry twitted a picture of him and I kissing in the park from last year when i had previously dyed my hair black and red with the caption Missing my Heart

My heart ached at the sight of us from when things were so simply and less confusing. I want to call but im afraid he would hear my lies through my voice or something like that. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I really didn't want to take any chances. Against my better judgment I throw on my black jeggings, a flowy top, a short sweater and my black ankle boots. I grab my camera and leave.

I can't stay in the room all day and Niall can't expect me too. I'm in Paris France I'm going to explore and take pictures of this beautiful city. Besides all the guys are in rehearsals so who is going to see me? Once I'm out of the hotel I breathe in the fresh air, I close my eyes and let the sun shine down on me. Smiling, I start walking down the street, I smell the delicious food, the beautiful structures, take in the atmosphere of the city. My first stop is The Louvre. I step inside and look at all the stunning sculptures. I snap a picture of the first one I see called the seated scribe. Then I go to the see the Winged Victory of Samothrace. "Wow." That's all I could muster out. Its so beautiful. It said that it was made to honor not only a goddess but a sea battle. She's standing on a gray pedestal of marble, the goddess descends from the skies before she loses her arms, in place of her arm is an outstretched wing, her head is missing and has never been recorved like her arms. She stands so gracefully as her garments mock as if a sea breeze has caught ahold of her and blows them in the wind. Stunned by her beauty I waste on roll of film just on her alone. After spending thirty minutes in the Louvre I leave to find a place to eat. Walking around I tap into my three years of French lessons to read the signs for a restaurant.

"Le Meurice." Perfect, I think to myself. I stand outside the restaurant and look down and notice that I forgot my wallet back at the room and my jeggings doesn't have any pockets. "Shit! Smart Shanti, so smart." Pouting I walk back to the hotel starving. As I walk my hunger is getting even more unbearable. Why didn't the giddy nurse mention how intense they would get? "I know babies. Mommy will get you some food OK." I tell my babies. I rub my stomach and keep walking before I look up I smack into a long black trenchcoat.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I apologize.

"Its alright love." The voice says. I look up and receive the shock of a lifetime. I should have stayed in the room.

"Harry.."

"Shanti? What are you doing in Paris?"