Chapter Fifty

"I'm Guiliana Ranic and we're here with Harry Styles and Ashanti Moore, the soon to be Mrs. Styles. Hello, welcome to E! News." Harry and I say hello and he squeezes my hand to ease my nerves. Its been one month since he announced his with One Direction and now we are on E! News to discuss our engagement, pregnancy and now our wedding next month.

"So, Harry, I must say I never thought you of all people would ever settle down." Guliana said. Harry and I both laugh because it is such a true statement from everyone. "I know, believe me I'm just as shocked as everyone. I never thought I'd ever want to get married but than," he turns to me and smiles. "This angel changed it for me. There is nothing more I could ever want than to spend the rest of my life with her." I smile as he leans in and kisses me. The crew in the studio as well as Guiliana erupts in Aws. I manage to blush and try to hide my rosey cheeks.

"How did you manage to get this one to settle down, Ashanti?"

"Um. I-I don't know." I chuckle nervously, "I just--i love him and I I just want to be with him. That's it." I said with a smile and nod. My lightly brush my thumb across his knuckles as Guiliana smiles."So, last month. I have to go back. You shocked the music industry with the announcement that you were leaving the group. Why?"

Harry and I exchange stares. This is the question we knew was coming. We worked on this story for hours. Time to put it into motion. Harry sits up tall and begins. "Well, I love the guys and our fans and what it has done for me. I gained great friendships, I met amazing people and traveled the world but at this time. I need to be step down, I'm about to embark on another phase in my life with my future wife and.. Our baby."

"Whoa! Baby? Are you two pregnant?"

Harry laughs and I hide my face behind his shoulder and laugh. "Yes, Yes we are. We're pregnant with twins."

Guliana and the crew erupt in shouts and cheers as Terrence Jenkins, Catt Salder andeveryone else comes running out and giving us congratulations. They ask me to stand and I show my small baby bump that I kept concealed under my black shirt. "Oh my god! This is just in, Harry Styles is a daddy! Well be back with more information! Congratulations!!"