Chapter Twenty-Seven

I'm suppose to be with my fiancé. I'm suppose to be with Harry. But in in bed...with Niall...Again.I've grown tired of this game and its time to tell Niall. How can I marry Harry when I continue on this illicit affair with his bandmate. Each time I continue to let Niall get to me and afterwards Harry is always the last thought and it shouldn't be like that. Harry should be my first thought. Always! He's going to be my husband and if this is going to happen I have to end things with Niall. I slip out of the bed and pick up my clothes and get dressed. "Where are you going? Come back to bed." Niall says in his sleepy voice. Tossing my shirt over my head I shake it "This is over Niall. I can't do this anymore. This has gotten way out of hand." I sit in a big chair near the window and out my shoes back on.

"What?"

"You heard me." Standing up I hold up my hand " See this? Harry gave me this because he loves me. Because he wants to be with me for life. Out of every reality star, bitchy country star he picked me. I have to pick him and I shouldn't have to pick him! There should be no competition! And there is. But not anymore." Niall steps up and runs his fingers in his hair and sighs deeply. "In order to stay away from you...I'm going home."

"Home? What? I don't understand?"

"Im going home, Ni. I can't risk my relationship, I can't risk random fucks out in public where someone will find out and post it on Perez Hilton or TMZ!" I shout out as I pace back and forth. Niall slips out of bed still fully erected and walks over towards me. I try to picture Harry so I can fight the urge to get on my knees and handle that thick member of his. "Its hard to keep a secret like this." I whisper

"I know it is. But when were here. These shades can hide us from the streets. From fans. From the world. Its just you and me."

"There is no you and me, Ni. I'm Harrys fiancée."

"Then why are you here? Why can't you fight what you feel towards me?"

"I can. That's why I'm leaving."

"No your not. You can't leave me all alone in this hotel. You don't want too."

"You can't stop me." Niall steps aside and gives me a clear path to the door and Harry.

"Go. If you walk out now, I promise I will leave you alone forever. But if you don't. I will throw you back on the bed and fuck you so deep you'll see the indentation of my cock in your stomach."

Oh my god, dirty talking Niall is so sexy and dangerous for me. I have to get out of here, tell harry my plan to leave, get a ticket and go home to save my future with Harry. But...I can't move. I'm trying but I literally can not move. I can hear Niall grinning in victory from beside me.

He knows he's won.

Again.

"Get on the bed."