Chapter Six

A hour later we reach the airport and we all load up onto it. Now, as much as I love traveling with my boyfriend I am not the flying type which Harry tends to make fun of every chance he gets. The first time I flew with him to Chesterfield to meet his family I dug my nails so deep in his hand that I broke skin, then I bit him. I went insane and from that day on, he tends to sit far away from me. I know my behavior is erratic but as a boyfriend I wanted him with me but he chose to put in his earbuds and ignore me. I sat in the back with a empty chair next to me and looked out the window and shook my leg.

"Harry making you go through this alone?"

I look over and see Niall sitting beside me, I'm both relived and shocked. Relieved because I won't go through this alone and shocked because of what happened at the hotel he is now speaking to me. I don't know what I would do if my best friend wasn't speaking to me for a whole six months. "Yeah, I guess he is tired of my drama queen antics."

"Ah, well I won't let you go through this alone." Niall said buckling himself in. He looks at me and gives me a reassuring grin. "Thank you, Ni."

Niall leans over and reaches across me to grab my seatbelt and I inhale and hold my breath as he snaps me in and slowly looks up into my eyes. We state at each other for a beat until the piolet voice comes on the speaker and tells us we are getting ready to take off. Niall breaks eye contact first as he sits upright and I let go of the breathe I had been holding. The airplane begins to move and I start hyperventilating. I really hate to fly, I don't care what anyone says, flying isn't safe when you're thousands of feet in the goddamn air. My leg starts to shake harder then before when Niall places a hand on my leg just a few inches from my vagina. I turn my attention to him and see he is just staring forward, I look down at his hand and can't help but think. What would it be like if he moved it closer up my skirt? Would I even let him? What would happen if he were to do it? Do I want him too?

All answers come to yes, yes I would. And I shouldn't. My boyfriend is three rows upfront. Niall isn't my boyfriend. We take flight and I grip the armrest so tight my knuckles turn white. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." I mummer over and over as we ascend in the air and into the clouds. Niall grips my thigh tight and laughs.

"Oh I'm so glad that you find this so funny, Niall." I growl at him through my clenched teeth.

"Its not. I'm sorry, Shi. Its OK. I won't leave you." He promises leaning over and kissing my cheek. We both stare at each other in shock by his action of kissing me."Shi, I didn't"

"Its fine, it was just a innocent peck right?"

"Yeah. That's what it was. Just my way of saying I'm here for you. You'll be fine."

"Are you Theresa Caputo now?"

"No, I'm your friend who will never leave you. Remember, Ni and Shi, unbreakable bond. If something happens to you then.."

"It happens to you too." I yawn and nod at the same time as my body relaxes from my anxiety attack. Whenever I have an anxiety attack my body gets extremely tired and I pass out soon after. Niall tells me to go to sleep but I shake my head no. "We just took off. I can't sleep now."

"Didn't I hear you tell Harry that you haven't slept?"

"Eavesdropper."

"Shanti, stop being stubborn and sleep. Come on." Pulling the armrest up, he pulls out a pillow and places it in his lap. "There. Now sleep." I look up in Harry's direction who is in a conversation with Zayn. "Screw it. But don't try anything."

"Damn,there goes my plan of drawning a dick on your face while you slept."

"Ha-ha" I lay my head down on the pillow and Niall starts to rub my head. I let out a moan and relaxes. Anytime Niall rubs my head it always makes me more reciptive to sleep but it only works when he does it. No one else can do it like Niall, though Harry has tried but it didn't work. Only Niall does it perfect.

Niall does everything perfectly.