Chapter Thirty-Seven

I left for Paris early in the morning. I told my family I left to surprise Harry in case he called and asked where I was, they could act oblivious rather me lie and have him call and ask where I was and they tell him 'oh she flew out to Paris she's not there with you?' Yeah, the last thing I need is to get caught in a lie. At least not yet. Not until I tell them about my pregnancy.

I decided to wait til I'm a little further along to be on the safe side. I heard that things can go wrong pretty early in the pregnancy and I don't want that. Plus I'm still not even use to it myself so why announce it? When im ready I will tell my family and Harry.

Telling Naill though? I don't think I will tell him at all.

Stepping off the plane I had a driver awaiting me with a sign with my name on it. I was then escorted to Hotel Fouquet's Barriere where Niall and the guys were staying. Luckly for me Niall texted me to inform me that Harry was in the studio for the next few hours so I wouldn't risk running into him. When I reached his room Niall opened the door with the biggest grin I have ever seen him sport on his face. Grabbing me by the back of my neck he pulls me into him and kisses me. I grab onto his shirt and ball it up in my hands and sink into the kiss. My body reacts to kiss in a way that it never has before. I'm soaked between my legs that I can feel it dripping down my leg. I want him to take me right then and there. I don't care who sees me right now at this point.

I just want him.

"Mmm, hi." Niall say smiling down at me with gleam in his eyes. Wiping my lipstick off his lip I smile back and greet him with a hello. Niall reaches behind me and pulls my suitcases in and closes the door. I remove my jacket and shoes and sit on the bed. "Man, Paris is crazy beautiful. I wish I could go out and take pictures." I state getting up and staring out of the window. Out in the distance I see the Effiel Tower and my breathe is instantly sucked out of me. I imagine how beautiful it is even up close and how stunning it is when she is lit up at night. Gasping I feel Niall's arms wrap around my waist and his tongue move across the nape of my neck. My eyelids flutter as my hand travels up his neck. His left hand roams up my shirt to cup my breast, giving it a tight squeeze I press my ass against his groin making him inhale sharply. "Jesus Christ, Shi." Taking his right hand he rubs my already swollen clit making my legs shake uncontrollably. I spin around quickly and slam my lips against his roughly. I grab his shirt and rip it open sending his buttons flying every which way in the room. I struggle with my shirt to remove it causing it to get caught on my earring. "Ow! Ow! I'm stuck."

"You're stuck? What do you mean your stuck?" Niall asks.

"My earring its stuck in my shirt." Niall claps his hands and laughs at me in his bellowing laugh. "Are you? Are you laughing at me? Seriously? Your laughing instead of helping me?"

"Oh my god. I'm sorry baby, but that was clsssic. If I didn't want to get caught I'd post it on Instagram." He laughs finally helping me get unstuck and removing my shirt and tossing it on the ground. Sighing out in relief I remove my earrings and place them on the nightstand beside the bed. Removing my pants, I climb on the bed and sit up on my elbows and wait.

"Now?" Niall said popping his pants open and unzipping them but not removing them he leans down on the bed and crawls over to me. "Where were we?" He sits up on his knees.

"I don't know about you? But I was just about here." Pulling his pants down I grip his cock in my hand and run my tongue over the tip. I look up to see Niall inhales sharply and he's eyes roll back, "Goddamn, Shi. Fuck." A bit of precum escape the tip and I run my thumb over it smearing it all over the tip. I put my mouth over it and suck it off."Ah fuck baby!" Niall bucks his hips and fucks my mouth.

A hard knock on the door stops me midsuck. Another knock comes immediately after. "Fuck." Niall curses, "What?!" He yells not pulling his dick out of my mouth.