Chapter Twenty-Three.

We exit the stairwell hand and hand and smiles plastered across our face. Niall wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him once more before pressing a delicate kiss on my lips. "I hate giving you back to him." He tells me as his knuckles brush across my cheek awakening goosebumps.

"Ni, come on don't." I whisper softly. Its hard enough already agreeing to this but even harder when he reminds me that I am currently dating Harry and not Niall. Everytime he mentions Harry my heart drops more and more. It would be easier if he will just not bring him up anymore.

"Don't what?"

"Bring Harry up when we're together. I don't need a reason to feel like some cheating asshole." I respond pushing away from him and crossing my arms across my chest. Niall opens his mouth to say something but instead shakes his head clear of whatever it was and says "You're right. I'm sorry. When we're together its just us. No one else in the world exist." He says pulling me into him again and kissing me. I wrap myself around him and sink into the kiss.

"Oh my god! Its Niall from One Directon!" Someone yells. Niall and I quickly break apart when three girls come running at him and ask for autographs and pictures. I stay on the sideline and waits. After a few moments the girls thank Niall and leaves. "Do you think that they saw us?" I ask him in a quivering voice.

"Saw what?"

"Big bird, Niall. US KISSING!" I scream through my gritted teeth.

"Oh no. No. I'm sure they didn't. Its OK Relax. No one will find out about us, Shay." He says kissing my neck "No one will find out how I kiss you like this."

A shiver crosses through my body and lights my brain waves up . "Niall.."

He moves his up my shirt and squeezes my breast. " No one will find out how I touch you like this."

I moan out softly and look around the empty hallway to see if anyone is witnessing our indiscretions. "Niall..ma-maybe you should stop." Niall ignores me and slides a hand down my pants and inserts a finger into me. Gasping I tense up and dig my nails into his shoulder. "You don't want me to stop. I feel it." He begins moving his finger in and out of me.

"....Niall please"

"Begging? I like that. I really won't stop now." Roughly Niall pulls my pants down in one swift motion and lays me down on the hotel floor and begins undressing.

"Niall..Niall."

Niall says nothing as he positions himself on top of me. Once he enters me he says just one thing. "Your Mine."