Chapter Five

I reach out for Niall's arm and bring him back into the bathroom with me, " Ni, what is with you?" I ask searching his eyes for answers.

"Do you really not know?"

"No, Niall. I really do not know, OK." Still holding onto his arm Niall looks down at it and inhales deeply before looking back up at me. He opens his mouth to sat something when Louis runs between us and picking me up off the ground "SHAY! YOU'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH US GIRLY?!" he yells while squeezing me very tightly and shaking me from side to side. When he stops shaking me I see Niall walk away, I try to call him back but because of Louis boa constrictor tight grip I have no air left in my lungs. "Lou, I can't breathe!"

"Louis, let my baby down." Harry says from across the room, throwing on his jacket. Louis lets me down and I fix my shirt and gasp for air "Yeah, I'm going on tour. Will Ellie be joining us this time?"

"No, she has work and school. We both wish she were. She misses you."

"Oh, I miss her too. And Sophia. I wish they both were coming. I can't handle all your testosterone and funky smells." I said laughing. Louis laughs loudly and points at Liam who makes a face. He then chucks a T-shirt at Louis who ducks and picks it up and throws it back at him. I throw my hands up in a surrender and move away as they start a game of no-arm boxing. I walk over towards the door giving Zayn a hug and a kiss as I pass him. I stand beside Niall who quickly moves away from me leaving me standing there in a utter shock.

Paul rally's up the guys as we make our way put of the hotel room and travel down to the lobby and out to an awaiting car. I sit between Harry and Zayn while Louis, Liam and Niall sit on the other side. With Harry's arm around me, I lay my head down on his shoulder and listen as the guys talk amongst their selves. Niall is lost in his phone doesn't speak to the guys. I decide to send him a text message but it goes unresponsive. Deciding to leave him alone I put my phone back in my purse and focus my attention where it should be. On my boyfriend. Harry. He is the reason that am here. I agreed to come on this tour to be with him.

"I'm so happy your here baby." Harry tells me.

"I am too honeybee." We share one more kiss before I lay my head back down on his shoulder and see Niall looking at me with a blank stare with zero emotion.