Chapter Thirty-Six.

I stand before my floor length mirror staring at my stomach. It still looks flat its hard to believe, not one but two babies are swimming around inside. Bringing my hand to my stomach I picture what they may look like.

Are they girls?

Are they boys?

Are they a boy and girl?

Will I be a good mother? Will Harry be a good father? I guess all those questions will be answered once they come, now won't it. I rub my stomach once more when my cell goes off. Pulling my shirt down I answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey beautiful." Niall says from the other line. I take the ultrasound and hide it under my pillow and instantly feel stupid. Niall can't see me from the phone so why hide it? "Hi Niall." I answer back taking the picture back out and placing it before me. "Wait, how are you calling me? I-"

"Had me blocked? Yeah well Im calling you from the hotel's phone." He informs me. Squinting my eyes I rub them and tell myself to have that rectified. "Sorry, I'll um..fix it before I'm come to Paris.

"Good. So? Already to come see me next week?"

"Yeah, I am. I have everything packed." Shit, i curse myself. With the realization of my pregnancy I haven't packed at all. My suitcase laid on the floor bare. I head to my drawer and start taking anything out and tossing it into my suitcase. "Good cause I'm going crazy without you, Shi. I need you."

"Oh do you?" I said teasingly "In what way do you need me?"

"On all fours, bent over ass up." I laugh out loud and stop packing. "I'm kidding. Only partly but I do need you. I feel so alone. Louis and Zayn are constantly off smoking. Liam is always Skyping with Sophia and Harry.. Well...its not exactly easy being around him for obvious reasons."

"Yeah I know." I said cutting him off before he went any further. "Well it won't matter soon. Because in two day I will be with you. We'll stat in the room, talk, watch sports, play games. Play with each other." I smirk to no one in particular.

"Careful Shi. You're going to awaken the beast and your not even hear to tame it." Niall warns me.

"Aw." I pout "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you and the beast as you so suggestively put it." I promise, returning to my packing.

"Oh I know you will. So. Why did you have me blocked anyways?" He asks bluntly. Zipping my suitcase I stand up and set it by my door. Remembering the DVD and ultrasound I stuff them in the pocket on the front of the suitcase and walk out to the balcony and sit down. "I know you are really struggling with our newfound relationship, Shi but its not easy for me too. You think I like feeling the way I do about my best mates fiancée? You think I enjoy sneaking around with you? I don't but I cant help how I feel about you. I've struggled with these feelings from the first day I saw you in the audience at the concert."

"Wait what?"

"Oh you thought Harry saw you first? No, I did. I saw you first. He just acted first. But I saw you first, Ashanti. I've loved you first and I deserve you. And if I can't have you in public, I'll have you in private I don't care which way I get to have you, as long as I have you in one way or another." Lowering my head into my hand, Niall's words swirling around in my head and sink into my bloodstream. I fought the way we were feeling towards each other for so long that after what he said. It made me think...maybe what we are doing isn't so bad after all. "I don't see what we are doing as wrong. It doesn't feel wrong when your in my arms, when our lips touch. When I'm making love to you. You fit so prefectly around me, your suppose to be mine. Im suppose to be yours. I am yours."

Niall's been in love with me from the beginning. If Harry hadn't saw me I'd be with Niall regardless. Maybe this is the way its suppose to be. Maybe I'm suppose to be with Niall, maybe my babies are his. Ive been going about this all wrong. I'm not cheating on anyone. I'm living the life i would have had, if Harry hadnt intervene. And once this runs it course I'll know what my life would've been if I ended up with Niall, then well go our separate ways and I can live happily ever after with Harry and no one gets hurt!

No harm, No foul. I won't have an unquenchable thirst for Niall at the most inappropriate times, I will no longer be confused about anything. This time with Niall is really a blessing in disguise. It can possible save my future with Harry. "Your right, Ni."

"I am?"

"Yes. Every time were together were living out the life we could have had. So let's do it. Four the week I'm there with you. Let's live out our life together. I'm not Harry's fiancee, your not Niall from 1D. Were just..two people in love."

"I'd like that. Very much, Shi."

"Then that's what we'll do."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I"

And I was. I really was.