Chapter Fourty-Two.

"You're... You're pregnant? H-How long?" My once cool calm and collected boyfriend is now a stummering nervous mess. His eyes are honed in on my stomach, watching him carefully I lift my shirt up and show him the small bump that is our growning babies. "A few weeks. We're having twins, Harry." Haarys eyes grew in surprise, slowly he walks towards me and inches down. Raising his hand up he places it on my stomach. "Twins?"

"Yeah, crazy huh? Not even married yet and we're going to be parents." I scoff at how ass backwards we are going about things. Its suppose to be marriage than children. But what part of my life has gone exactly as planned or how it is suppose to go lately? "What did you family say? How happy is Neha?" He asks me still looking at my tummy as if he can see directly through me and to our babies. "I haven't exactly told them but I will. I just wanted to tell you first." I've grown so accustom to lying that I now believe my own lies. "I um I just found out and wanted you to know first. I um I couldn't do it over the phone or Skype so I came here so you could see them."

"See them?" Harry's eyes shoot up from my stomach and lock in on mine own. "How can I see them?"

"The ultrasound technician who was a very energetic individual. She um gave me a DVD of the ultrasound.. You can see them." I said slowly. I know its it a lot to take in all at once so I ease through it not wanting to overwhelm him as I had been. Coming to standing Harry nods his head and leads me back to the hotel. Harry greets the doorman as we walk back inside "Where's the DVD and ultrasound?" He asks.

"Oh its in my suitcase."

"And where's your suitcase?"

"Oh.." I said coming to a stop. "My suitcase...'

"Yes, your suitcase. Where is it?"

Oh you know just upstairs in Niall's room, seeing as how I came to see him and not you because I don't get turned on by you and only Niall can make me come just by kissing my neck. That's where I have been Harry. Cheating. With

"Niall?"

"Niall?" Harry repeats. I turn and see Niall walking towards us with my suitcase in trailing behind him. He comes to a stop and behind his eyes I see a hint of anger and disappointment. I then know he is upset with me for leaving. That the exact reason for him telling me to not leave the room is standing beside me in a black trenchcoat. "Hey, I just got back and saw Shi's bags just laying here by the main desk. I took them with me in case someone might snatch them up."

"Oh man." Harry sighs. He takes the bag from Niall and thanks him. "Baby, you can't just leave your bags. That's dangerous."

"I know. I'm just...very scatterbrained lately." I state.

"You should listen more." Niall says "People care about you. They have your best interest at heart, Ashanti."

Niall looks into my eyes and for a split second I see, the aggressive Niall from earlier has returned. I know what he is like and I don't think he should be alone in this state of mind. I grab him by the wrist "Harry,  be right back I need to speak to Niall is that alright?"

"No, no its fine. But I have to tell him something first." Harry says with a wide grin. I stare at him for a moment when it hits me. Oh no, no, no, no! Niall is too fucking pissed you are not about to do this here! My subconscious mind shouts.

"Harry. Honey, this can wait. I really need to talk to Niall, please." I beg. I try to pull Niall away but he is rooted to the ground like a massive tree that can not be moved. "I'd like to hear Harry's news."

Oh trust me, you don't. My subconscious says. I really wish that bitch would shut the fuck up and die.

"Ashanti and I are pregnant." Harry whispers.

Oh boy. Lower the lights! The show has now BEGUN!!!! Seriously? Can you shoot a subconscious? Cause this bitch.... I slowly turn to Niall whose eyes are now darker then ever, he's gentle face has now gone completely. " Dude? Did you hear me? I said"

" I heard you. Um congratulations man." Niall said shaking Harry's hand. He turns to me and pulls me into a hug, bringing his lips to my eat he whispers " I told you to stay in the fucking room. Because I knew this shit would happen. And loom what you did! Not only did you get caught, " he grabs my hair and tugs it...hard " You told Harry he's the father of my children?! You better stay far far away from me for a while." He shoves me away discreetly so that Harry wouldn't notice his actions. He shifts from pissed to happy in zero to 100 quickly. " Congratulations. And Shi, careful with that hand and take the napkin ring off. You don't want people to think your cheating on Harry." Then he shifts again to the evil Hyde again and leaves.

Your so fucked. My subconscious says eating popcorn. I roll my eyes and swear. I will kill this bitch.