Chapter Twenty-Eight.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Harry asked me as we stood outside of the hotel with our hands clasped into each others. He looked so sadden by my rash decision but if only he knew I was doing this for us. Not hurt him. "Yeah baby, I'm sure. Look at it this way, I can start planning our wedding. And shop for some sexy lingerie for our honeymoon." I say smiling seductively as I grab the coller of his jacket and pull him close to my body and lightly kisses under his chin. He's favorite place to be kisses and licked. A deep growl builds up from the back of his throat as I trail it up to his ear and whispers "Maybe something lace and red." Harry's hand slides up my shirt and circles around my pierced belly ring where a letter "H" hung from it. "Fuck me" he growls.

Pulling away I grin and shake my head, "Nuh uh. Already done that. Four times. That's why im walking with a limp now."

Chuckling he responds "Well you can't expect me to go easy on you when you tell me your going home. I need something to hold me over. So do you, its been so long since we've made love. And we just got engaged"

"I know baby. I wish I could stay but I can't really hide this massive rock." I laugh holding it up "And you know my mother wants me home to start planning. Wedding planning is her thing, you know that. Who knows maybe I'll be back."

"Oh no, you will be. I'll miss you too much. I know Niall will. How'd he take it?"

At the sound of Niall's name my heart speeds up, my throat goes dry and clenches. I didn't tell Niall I was leaving because I know he'd never let me go. I snuck out of his room while he was still sleeping and back into Harry's. When he asked where I ran off too, I told him I called my mother to give her the good news and she wanted me home right away to start planning and see the the ring. Which was a lie. I haven't even told her about the engagement. But what better way to do it then in person than rather on the phone. This is the easiest clean break from Niall and the way to save my soon to be marriage to Harry. "Baby? You listening?"

Snapping back out of my thoughts, I look up at Harry and smile, "Yeah yeah baby. Um Niall. Hes... not too pleased but understands I need to go home."

"Miss Moore," said the limo driver. "We must be going if you want to make the flight back home."

Nodding I turn back to look at the man I will be pledging my undying devotion too and silently apologizing for my unfaithfulness. I vow that this will be the best thing for us, that once I leave our relationship will become stronger for this. And Niall will never come between us again. Kissing and saying goodbye I get into the limo and make my way to the airport. As I do, I pull out my cell and call the phone company.

"AT&T, How may I help you." says the voice on the other end.

"Hello, yes. Um I'm like to have a number blocked from calling and texting me, please."

"Of course ma'am. Id be happy to help you with that. Can you tell me the number youd like to have blocked?"

Taking a deep breathe I tell her Niall's number.

"OK ma'am that number is on your blacklist. You will not receive any calls or texts from this person ever again. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No thank you this is more than enough."

"Ok, thank you for calling AT&T. You have a great day. Goodbye."

"You too. Goodbye" I hang up and let out a sigh of relief. This is just the first step of my detoxification process of eliminaing Niall Horan from my life.