Chapter Ten

The car comes to a stop in front of the hotel we are staying at. Zayn looks out the window and notices a crowd of fans and photographers awaiting their arrival. "once we get out, Shanti you stay in the middle of us, do you understand?" Harry states. I nod and tell him I understand. Paul walks out and over to the side and opens the door. The crowd goes crazy as Harry steps out first followed by Liam, Zayn and Louis. Louis pauses as soon he gets out because the crowd is so hard to get through.

Niall and I are still inside the car waiting for the chaos to unfold outside. We say nothing to each other until he breaks the silence first. "Was that really necessary?"

"Huh?"

"You. Harry. Attacking him the way you did."

"He is my boyfriend  I can do what I wait to him."

"Mhm.

" mhn what Niall? " I said annoyed shifting my gaze away from the drama outside to the one going on between Niall and I inside the car.

"Youre trying to ignore what is really going on."

"Nothing is going on, Niall. Nothing OK? Do you understand that?"

Niall says nothing but look at me.  We hold our daze as I wait for him to say that he understands what I'm saying but all I get is

"Go. Paul made a path. Don't keep Harry waiting."

Rolling my eyes I exit the limo.