Chapter Fourty-Five.

Harry drags me back to the hotel by my elbow. I tell him repeatedly that he is hurting me but he is ignoring me til we get to the hotel room. Once we are away from prying eyes he slams the door and pushes me to the bed. Harry paces to gather his thoughts before placing his hands on each side of me and stares down at me with eyes burning with fury. "I'm going to say this once. You're my fiancée."

"I know." I said shaking. I fold my arms over my body and try to relax myself but nothing is working. I'm terrified. So very terrified. Harry cocks his head to the side and says "Do you? Then why are you still lying to me, Ashanti?"

"Lying? What am I lying about? I know I'm yours. That's all I want to be?" Harry gets closer to my face and my breath gets caught in my thoart and my heart stops. "You think I didn't know you were fucking him? You think I didn't see the little looks you two shared? The jealousy build up in your eyes when that waitress hit on him? The jealousy in his when we announced our engagement? The nights you disappeared?" He spews out, his face turning red I could feel the heat emanating from his body. "I saw you fuckinh him in the hallway, Ashanti."

"Oh my god" my eyes water from embarrassenent and fury. I was so careless, I was sure no one would see us. I was so worried about the fans. But I never thought Harry would catch us. "Harry."

"Don't. Don't. I love you. Whether you love me or not. I know I can make you love me again. THAT is why I haven't snatched that damn ring off you finger. I am committed to us. Our marriage and being a father. You said you love me, than prove it."

"How?" I ask in between sobs and tears.

Harry wipes my eyes and looks me straight in mine. " By marrying me and staying away from Niall. I will be damned if I lose a girl to Niall fucking Horan. You are never EVER allowed to sew him again. He can walk you down the asile but after that. Sever all ties with him."

"Why are you letting him walk me down?".

"What else will gut him other than claiming defeat and giving away the thing he loves most to the man who she belongs too?" Harry kisses my forehead and holds up the phone and DVD. "Now. Let's share the news."