Chapter Thirty-Two.

"So no need to kidnap you and run away to Vegas? Cause we're flying to France Next so I don't know how that will work for us, baby." Harry said grinning from the other side of the computer screen as he laid laying in his hotel room bed. Grabbing my computer I move to the edge of my bed and laid down on my stomach. With a clock of my head to the side I pull my ponytail out and run my fingers through my hair, "Oh I think you know the answer to that." Harry squints his eyes and replies back "I do?"

"Mhm. My father told me what you said. The first time you two met?" Harry stares at me as if thinking back to that time only to laugh out loud and cover his face with a pillow. "Nuh uh! Don't you dare hide from me now." I yell back at the screen. Uncovering his face and mashing up the pillow in a big ball and lays his head down on it. "OK OK baby. I admit it. I asked him a while ago."

"You were sure you were going to marry me? Even then?"

"Yes."

"But you didn't believe in love at first sight? You were more....lust at first sight."

"Very true. I was. But then you came. Changed it all. I was not going to let you get away from me." He tells me giving me that heart stopping grin. My body cluntches in response and a hunger to be with him again. The last time we had sex it did help take the edge off but seeing him again reset it all over again. Pushing up on my knees I angle the camera "Baby?" Harry says "What are you doing? I can't see your face anymore?" Pulling my underwear down but not moving the camera I say "You're not suppose to" very quietly. Spreading my legs open widen I lower the camera and screen to shine and focus on my clit. I hear Harry inhale sharply and with a deep groan he says "Fuck you're so wet for me. My mouth is watering I can taste you already on my tongue." That's the response I wanted, i missed my filthy mouthed fiancé. I look up and see Harry has pushed off his blankets and begun rubbing himself as I touched myself too. Laying back i insert a finger and let my thoughts run freely. I picture Harry between my legs putting his tongue to work. And it feels nice. I hear Harry tell me to come with him but...

I can't.

I'm trying but I can't. No matter how many fingers I insert I..I cant climax. So, I do the unthinkable..

I picture Niall.

I picture his hands cupping my supple swollen breast, sucking them and tugging at them between his teeth. I picture his mouth on me telling me how sweet I taste. And I finally explore so much my computer screen is left splattered with my come dripping down the screen." Goddamn Baby." Harry laughs "I can't even see you anymore."

I stay laying down at my ceiling afraid to look at Harry. I left Italy so I wouldn't continue to cheat on my fiance and leave Niall behind. And instead I bring him to Texas and still manage to cheat. Maybe not psychically. But mentally. No matter how many times I try to deny, fight or ignore it. I can't. Niall will always find a way into my life.

Because I will always let him in.

"Baby?" Harry calls me from the computer. Sitting up I push the screen to face me.

"Yeah sorry baby. I'm so..out of it after that orgasm. I need rest. Mommy wants to go dress shopping"

"Now? We don't even have a date picked out?" He laughs wiping his come of his hands and throwing the tissue in the trash beside him. "She's going to call you about that too. But she and my sisters think its best to find a dress now before all the good ones are taking."

"Ah. Well if you don't find one, you know you can get one made. Once we go public every designer will be fighting for the chance to style you."

"I know baby. I love you. Get some sleep."

"I love you too. Goodnight Mrs. Styles."

"Goodnight Mr. Styles." Ending the call I wipe my screen clean and lay down and try to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to my clock I woke up not  more than a hour later of tossing and turning. Unable to fight it anymore I turn on my computer and make a Skype Call.

"I was wondering when I'd hear from you."

Biting my top lip I look at the screen and swallow hard. "You busy next week?"

"Next week? You planning to come see Harry at our show in France?" He asks.

"I'm planning to come to France. Yes. But not to see Harry.."

A smile knowing smile spreads across Niall's face.