Chapter Seven

I woke up a few hours later and saw that everyone is asleep but Niall. Who was staring down at me. I let out a yawn and stretch up. "You're such a creeper." Niall chuckles a little and hits me lightly with the pillow "Did you sleep at all?" I ask.

"For a bit. But when I would go to a deep sleep, you would wiggle and wake me up."

"Oh im sorry."

"Don't be."

Sitting up right, I fix my hair and rub my eyes, "So instead of sleeping, you sat there and watched me sleep?"

"Yes."

"Yep, that's stalkerish and creepy."

"No, you looked cute. I couldn't help myself."

Niall calling me cute made me at him in shock. Niall looks back at me,   shrugs and asks what is wrong? I ask if he just called me cute.

"No, I said you slept cute. I never said you were cute."

"Gee." I said with a ounce of hurt in my voice "Give a compliment and then take it back. Niall unbuckles his belt, leans over to me and tugs my arm behind my ear, " Shi, your not cute. Your beautiful. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

I shift in my seat not because I am uncomfortable, I'm never uncomfortable around Niall but the feelings I felt when he touched my thigh earlier that I thought I would sleep away, came rushing back like a wave crashing upon the sand. It was all too much for me to bare at the moment. I needed to think, get my thoughts and emotions taken care of before I would do or say something I would later regret. I excused  myself to the bathroom where I stood staring at myself in the mirror. Am I  really starting to feel something for Niall? Or have those feelings always been there and are now just making their way to the surface? My thoughts are broken by the bathroom door being open. I yell out in a protest when in squeezes Harry.

"Harry?"

"Shh." Covering h his lips over mine, Harry holsters me up on the sink and runs his hands up my shirt and under my bra. Letting out a soft moan, I  roll my head to the side, letting Harry trace small kisses across my neck. I close my eyes and melt into the sensation of arousal when I start thinking, how would Niall kiss me? Would he be just as delicate?

A scene envelopes my head where I picture Niall in Harry place. Opening my eyes I don't see Harry.

I see Niall.

Niall, lifting my skirt and ripping my rights off in one swift motion. Niall looking between my legs, smiling and saying "No panties. That's my girl." As he comes to standing, undoes his belt and pants. Pulling me to the edge of the sink before slipping on a condom and pushes himself into me. I hold on to him tightly as he thrusts into me in quick fast motions. Our breathing becomes one, I hold on to his waist as he moves faster and faster. I try to remain quiet but I can't. I've  never been this aroused before in my life. I want more of him. I can't take it, I knew he was perfect but this is a new side of him I've never seen. Never felt. All I want to do is stay in this moment with Niall for as long as I can. But I reach my climax and cum like never before, hard and a lot.

"Omg." I said panting as my chest rises and falls "That was incredible. The best I ever had." I said laughing. And it was true, Harry was great but this, with Niall was a lot better. Way better. I pull away and open my eyes expecting to see, blonde hair and blue eyes. But instead I see, curly brown hair, dimples, and hazel eyes.

Harry... I was fucking Harry. Not Niall.

I just mentally cheated on my boyfriend... With my best friend.

"Damn baby. You never came that hard before. Its dripping all over the sink and me. Did you miss me that much?"

"Yeah...I guess I did."

Consequences *Harry Styles&Niall Horan fanfic*  COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें