Chapter Fifty-Eight.

So, how do you move on after your husband of six months dies and your pregnant with possibly his children? Easy..you don't? You move out of the house you and he shared and move back home. You locked yourself away in your room and cry. You watch old homevideos you and he made, watch youtube videos of him and cry. You plead with God to please just bring him back and to take you instead. But he never does. You ignore the knocks on your door,incoming calls. Because if its not him..theres no need to answer.

All you want. All you need. Is him.

But he...is gone. And its your fault that he is gone.

You do this for about one month til one day you have a dream where he comes to you and tells you to please live. Take care of our daughters. You cry and tell him, you cant do this without him. That you need him, without him your nothing. And hes the love of your life. You cant eat, you can't sleep. You need him! He gently kisses your forehead but you feel nothing... And he tells you, he loves you too. Always has but..you were never meant to be together. That's a lie you tell him. A horrible lie! He says that its not its all true and even when he was alive he knew it was but he could never admit it.

I need you! You yell over and over again.

No, you need the man your suppose to be with. That isnt me. You'll always have a piece of me with you. But be with the one you are meant to be with.

You wake up screaming and begging for him to come back, please come back and take you with him. But he doesnt.

So..how do you move on after the death of your husband of six months? Like this. You get up. And look at yourself in the mirror and see your growning belly. And remember your a goddamn mother. You cant selfishy worry about yourself, you have babies to take care of.

And then. You remember... You have your husbands blessing...