Chapter Fourteen

I couldn't focus at lunch at all. Every time I would move around in my seat I could feel Niall's finger inside of me. I would look up and see Niall smile a bit and the blonde he was talking to who decided to stay with us would smile back because she believes she is the cause of his smile.

But only he and I knew the real reason.

I tried desperately to behave normally. Focus on Harrys arm around me, calling me beautiful. feeding me and his hand on my knee. But all I wanted, was Niall to finish what he started. And that was wrong. So very wrong.

"Baby? Are you OK?" Harry whispered in my ear.  No, I'm not OK. But I couldn't tell him that so I plastered my best smile on and said " Yes, baby. Im fine. I'm just excited to sightsee. There's so much beautiful things to see. "

"There is nothing more beautiful then what I am looking at right now."He tells me leaning in to kiss me delicately on the lips.

I love him, I love him so very much and I cheated on him. I'm horrible. I'm a slut. How could I do that to him? He is my one true love. He has been there for me during the most depressing times in my life and made them better. Anytime I needed him he was right by my side no questions asked. Did I really want to lose that over whatever was happening between Niall and I? I grabbed my glass and stood up.

" Um, I'd like to give a toast. To the guys, I wish you luck on your new tour. I know this one will be just as amazing as your previous ones. And to Harry. I love you, baby. You are the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. I will never let anything or anyone come between us." Raising my glass I toss back my drink and avoid the confused look Niall was giving me.