Chapter Nine

"Baby." Harry's voice breaking me out of my daze and causing me to let Niall's hand go quickly. "Come sit with me." I look over at Niall who looks back at me with sad eyes, I give Harry a smile as I make my way over towards him and sit in his lap. Harry wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck making me giggle like a child, I notice Niall watching us in anger.

While Harry's kisses still give me goosebumps I can't shake the thought of what it would be like to kiss Niall. What his kisses would do it me if given the chance.

But I can't think like that. And neither can Niall. I have to show him that this game we're playing can't continue so I turn to Harry and lay the most passionate lust filled kiss on him and grab at his hair. He moans into my mouth as the guys yell oohs and aahs and get a room. But I wasn't doing this for them, it was for Niall. To show him that I was Harry's. He had my heart  my body, my soul. He was my soul. Niall was a friend and that was it. Nothing else.

When we break away Harry and I were both panting and I look over to see if Niall was looking and he was but he didn't seem mad or hurt. He just shook his head and looked away. I should feel relief but instead I felt pain.