Chapter Fifty Five.

Six Months Later.

"Are you having any issues? Morning sickness? Hard time breathing? Anything of the sort, Mrs. Styles?" asked Dr. Philips ask he examines my stomach. Its been six months since my wedding to Harry. And six months since my affair to Niall reignited.  Harry has been staying home with me and setting up the nursery for our babies. Watching him tap into daddy mode has been the most beautiful sight our of marriage. I have not seen him so happy since our wedding. Something so simple as setting up teddy bears in a crib brings him an unbelievable joy. "Harry...what if..what if they aren't yours?" I asked him as I sat rocking back and forth in the rocking chair. Harry paused before exhaling harshly. "Ashanti. They are mine. Your my wife. Those are my children." He stated. "You have been mine for months. Not Niall's. They are mine. I don't need a paternity test to prove that."

I placed my hand on my growning stomach and my shirt sleeve moves up and I see a small red bite reminder from the night before of Niall and I recent rendezvous in the back of my car. My phone beeps and I reach for it and see the number 143. A smile creeps across my face as I read off Niall's secret message to me. 143 is I love you in numbers. I text back 1433- I love you too. Moments later he texts back 337- See you tonight. "What are you doing?" Harry had asked me. I immediately deleted the texts and opened an app. "Nothing. Playing Flow Free." I said nonchalantly, as I flashed him the screen to prove it. He smiles and shakes his head. *You are addicted to that game." He says to me walking over and taking a seat in front of me. He raises my shirt and lightly kisses my tummy. The babies react right away with a kick.

"Its like they know you." I said with a smile. "I think they are girls. That's why they kick only for you. They are daddy's little girls." Harry sniffs and brushes away a single tear. "Oh baby no."

"I'm fine." He says "Just. With everything we've gone through. I finally have the family I always wanted. My wife and my babies. I'm so happy. Nothing else will every make me this happy. I don't know what I would do without you, baby." Harry takes my hands and kisses me. I watch him with a smile on my face that won't reach my eyes. Not finding the words to respond to him, I wrap him up in my arms and hold him close to my heart.

"Mrs. Styles?"  Bringing my awareness back to the present I ask the doctor to repeat what he said. "Any sickness? Trouble breathing?"

"Oh. Um no no. I mean, sickness when I smell eggs, fish. Harry's feet but that was before the pregnancy. Its worser now." I joke looking at Harry who rolls his eyes and playfully hits me with his beanie.  The doctor laughs and sets up for the ultrasound.

"Are we ready to find out the sex of the babies?" He asks.

"Yes. We are." Harry responses back. Grasping my hand in his i bring my lips in contact with his hand and kisses it. "I love you, Mrs. Styles."

"I love you Mr. Styles." Taking a inhale we turn our attention towards the screen and watch the doctor move it across my belly. What seems like a lifetime he finally points at our babies.

"Alright. Mr and Mrs. Styles. Looks like your having twin girls. Baby A seems to be a lot more active. She looks like she knows were watching her and keeps following." He says laughing. "Baby B is a lot more shy and reserved." I bring my free hand over my mouth and look over at Harry who has lost all his composure and is couched down beside me in tears.

"Oh my god. My beautiful girls. My beautiful girls. Oh my god." Harry repeats over and over again. Gripping my hand tighter he kisses it. "Thank you baby. Thank you so much." We our ultrasound is over we asked for more pictures and DVDs of our girls and make our way back home. As we walk inside and I place my purse on the coat rack I wobble towards the kitchen. "Anna and Elsa?" Harry says slipping off his scarf and hanging it on the rack.

"Yeah!" I yell back from the kitchen as I pour myself a glass of Apple juice which seems to be the girls vice. "I've been into Frozen lately!"

"You don't have to tell me! You've made me watch it six time!" He yells back.

"The girls like it! They kick during Let It Go!" I yell taking a sip of juice. A second later I hear a crash. "Harry?!"

" I'm OK baby! The rack fell over! I got it"

"OK! So no to Anna and Elsa?" I wait for his reply but hear nothing. I call his name and still no reply back. Placing my glass down I walk towards the front room and see him with my purse in his hands. "What are you doing?"

"Six months. Six months we've been married, Ashanti. Six." He says. There's a bite to his voice that chills my blood cold. "Promise to love, honor and RESPECT!" he yells at me. He reaches into my purse and pull out two separate phones. Oh no. Not again. I turn and try to run when he grabs my hair and pulls me back. " AAAH!!!" I cry out. Harry slams me against the wall and holds mestill by my neck.

"You fucking whore! Your still fucking that irish bastard behind my back! For six months!!" He spits. He's eyes are as black as night. He's skin is burning hot I think hell leave scorch marks around my neck. "SIX MONTHS ASHANTI!"

"I'm sorry." I groan out as my tears start falling from my eyes "Please.. Don't hurt me. I'm pregnant with our babies." I cry.

"OUR BABIES?!" He yells. He stares into my eyes and breathes heavily before releasing me. I gasp for air and hunch over. As I come to standing I am instantly slapped across the face sending me spinning around and falling on my side to the floor. Crying, i hold my cheek and look up at Harry who throws both of my cells to the ground, shattering into a million pieces. "Fucking bitch." He grabs his keys off the hook and leaves me laying there on the ground. I hold my stomach and close my eyes. I can't believe this has happened again. I keep putting myself in this position and I don't know how to stop! I don't know how to rid myself of Niall. I don't know what to do.  I cry harder and harder into I drift off to sleep.

"ASHANTI!!! ASHANTI OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I wake up groggy from the floor and hear pounding on the door.

"Harry?" I ask. Maybe he got drunk and called one of the guys to pick him up. I come to standing and wobble towards the door. Unlocking it I open it and see Zayn, Louis and Liam. "Hi guys." I said . the look on their faces instantly scares me.

"What...what's wrong?"

"Ashanti..." Louis says very seriously. Which is very unlike Louis. So right away I know something is wrong. "

"What...weres harry? Where is  he?"

"Ashanti calm down. For the babies sake."

"WHERES MY HUSBAND?!"

"Ashanti." Zayn says stepping forward. "Harry's been in a accident. He was rushed to the hospital... It doesn't look good."

That was all I heard before everything went black and I hit the floor.

If you want the next chapter now, tell me.