Chapter Three

We arrive at the hotel and before I could say anything Niall hops out of the car and bolts to the door. The driver tells me to go right in and leave my bags because once the guys are done we would leave start for the airport. I walk in and follow Niall who is walking so quickly that I hold my skirt down as I jog to keep up with him. "Ni, are you OK? Did I do something to upset you?" Niall says nothing, he just stops at the elevator and presses the button. I stare at him while we wait for the elevator. Once the elevator reaches the ground floor we go inside and when the door closes Niall mumbled something that I couldn't quite make out, "Huh?" I said. Niall turns to me and shakes his head "nothing"

The elevator pings as it comes to a stop and we get out and walks to the hotel door and knocks. Someone on the other side asks who is it and Niall replies "Its me. I have Ashanti" The door swings open and standing in the door way is Harry. He smiles big as he scoops me up into his arms and I wrap my arms and legs around him as I bury my face into his neck. Harry kisses my neck and cheek over and over. Ive waited so long to be back in his arms that I replayed how it would play out, how I would act so cool and calm. But that all went out the window that I started crying. I cursed Covergirl in my head, waterproof mascara my ass. "Baby," Harry says placing me down on the ground and wiping away my tears. I try to hide my face in his chest as he leads me into the bathroom and grabs a Kleenex and wipes away my streaky makeup. "There you go baby." He tosses away the tissue and kisses me gently. He caresses my face as another tear falls. I grip his shirt and pulls him closer to me as he moves his hand down the small of my back and pushes me closer towards him as our lips meet.

As were kissing my mind shifts to Niall. I quickly pull away from Harry and breaks the kiss "Are you OK?" Harry asked me as I stare down at the ground wondering why Niall's face showed up while I am kissing Harry? My boyfriend? And I think of my best friend? Brushing off the thought and chalking it up to the fact that I was just with him so his face is still fresh in my head. As the day progesses he will easily be forgotten as o spend more time with Harry. Especially once we finally have sex. "Yes, I'm fine honeybee." Unless Niall's face shows up during sex...