Chapter Thirty-Five.

"Are you sure?" I ask the technician in a shaky voice. I stare up at the ceiling too afraid to turn to look at the screen as she moves the instrument across my stomach. "Yes ma'am. I am very sure. You are three weeks pregnant.Look there's your babies."

Babies? Did she just say babies? Ad in plural? As in my sisters dream vision was correct? "Babies?" I repeat but this time out loud.

"Correct, your carrying twins." She presses the instrument harder on my stomach and circles it around and makes a humming noise for a few moments and says, "Yep, definitely twins. Are you sure you don't want to look at your children?" Chewing on my lip nervously I fight with my inner self about whether it not to look. If I chose not to I would still have to face them when I told Harry. Or Niall. Or my family. I can't hide a pregnancy for nine months. I mean I could just say that they are Harry's even if they aren't his. "No, um. I'll look. I want to see them."

"Oh goodie. They are quite the lookers, these two." She says extra jolly. How the hell could see tell if they are lookers or not. Well, they are Harry or Niall's babies. They both are lookers themselves so o guess she is right. I turn my head and look at the screen. "Oh my god..." On the screen I see two round heads with arrows pointing directly at them with the labels Baby A and Baby B. "Are those mine?" I ask stupidly. The tech laughs and gives me a nod. "Yes ma'am they are yours. Mine are off at college."

"Oh my god. I'm a mommy? Oh my god." I cry and reach out and touch the screen. "Hi babies. I'm your mommy. Hi. Can you hear me in there?..Your daddy is going to flip when he sees you."

"Where is the father? Why isn't he here basking in the fun?" She asks wiping the instrument and my belly clean.

"He's..working right now." I respond back pulling my shirt down and sitting up. "Aw that's alright I'll print out the ultrasound and the new little DVD of the babies and he can watch it live!" She says with jazz hands. I'm not sure if it due to my newfound pregnancy or the sugary overload of my tech but I was suddenly getting a huge headache. "Here you go." She says handing me the ultrasound and the dvd.

"Thank you. But um I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Howcome I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms? Like the morning sickness? Overeating?"

"Well your in the very early stage of the pregnancy. You may experience them as further along in your pregnancy or you may not. Every pregnancy is different. Some carry babies full term and not even know they were pregnant at all." Lucky bitches, I think to myself.

"But congratulations Miss. Moore. Your boyfriend-"

'Fiancé "

"Oh how lovely! This is a great wedding gift for him."

"Yeah..its definitely is." I said hopping of the seat and leaving the room. I climb into my car and look at the picture once more. There they are. In black and white.

My babies.

I have no idea who I am going to tell about my pregnancy first. I'm going to see Niall first so maybe I should tell him first. Or I can go to France and instead of seeing Niall, I'll go find Harry and tell him. I have no idea when it hits me. Forget about Harry and Niall.

How am I going to tell my family?