Chapter Twenty-One.

I decided against walking back to the hotel room. I didn't want Harry to see me and ask what had happened to me. There is really no good response to 'I beat up Niall's potential girlfriend because I'm jealous'. I wasn't really sure where I was going but I knew I just needed to get away for a few hours and breathe. I walked around the entire hotel, I went up stairs, down the elevators, back up the elevator and back down using the stairs til I found myself sitting on the stairs coming completely undone. Why should I care if Niall wants to be with that Candi girl? I shouldn't, I have Harry and I love Harry. Niall deserves to be happy too, right? He's told me so many times how he feels the fans don't really care for him as much as they do with Harry and the guys. He deserves someone to make him happy.

And if that's Candi who am I to take that way from him?

She can make him lemon squares and watch Jeff Dunham with him and listen to his ridiculously loud laugh which is...pretty cute. Play Jenja with him and watch him cheat even though he swears he never does and he's just really good at it. She can do all those things with him. I can be OK with it.

I hope.

....who am I kidding? I can't be OK with it. I don't want Niall with anyone. No one is good enough for him.

Because I'm what's best for Niall.

Niall should be with me. I'm the only one for him. No one understand the bond and love we share between us. Its undescribable. The secrets we share without ever speaking but just sharing one single glance says everything that words can not begin to describe. The inside jokes and hand movements we use when were making fun of someone. The way we speak in Gibberish that took us months to learn so we can speak in a way no one else would get.

I did all that with Niall and I'll be damned if someone else will come in and take him. Wrapping my hand around the metal railing i come to standing and turn around and see Niall. Letting the door slam shut he bares his eyes deep into mine and says " Wanna tell me what that was about? "

" I'm sorry..." I apologize not meaning it at all. And Niall knew it.

"Your sorry? That's all you have to say for the way you behaved towards Candi?"

"Yes."

"Ashanti"

"Be with me. Be with me Niall. I know I'm with Harry but I can't fight this anymore, I don't want you with her or anyone else. I want you with me."

"You're willing to cheat on Harry? Just to be with me?"

"Niall...we both know that while I may be in a relationship with Harry... I belong to you. I always have."

We stare at each other for a moment when Niall breaks the ice and takes my head in between his hands and take a my mouth into his. Struggling quick to unbuttone his pants I pull them down and move quickly to undress myself. Niall lowers himself on the stairs and places me on his lap. With my right hand I grab ahold of his cock and place it near my entrance as I slowly maneuver myself down on him and ride him.

From here on.

I wasn't just dating Harry Styles.

I was dating Niall Horan too.