3.

Draco's POV

              "What the fuck is a Twitchy-Ears Hex?" Blaise huffs.

       Aary flips through the pages in her book quickly. "Oh, it makes the victim's ear's twitch."

                         I scoff. "Yeah, shocker."

               Blaise and Aary shoot glares my way.

               "Sorry we aren't perfect like you two." Aary snaps.

         Malory looks up from her book to join the conversation. We exchange glances and chuckle. Her and I have always been extremely good in school, she's best at Dark Arts and I'm best at Potions. But honestly every class is easy.

                     "If you need help just ask." Malory mutters.

         "Oh don't worry about it, I wouldn't want to make you do charity work." Aary replies sarcastically.

         Malory laughs once again, then goes back to her book. I watch as her eyes move across the pages smoothly, it makes me wonder what exactly she's reading about. She's always reading something different but it's almost always a book from the muggle world, which makes me want to vomit.

            Turning my head slightly I read the title, The Great Gatsby.

                     "So is Gatsby really that great?" I ask her.

         She looks up confused, then rolls her eyes.

                       "I think so." She says quietly.

           I want to ask why she thinks that but then her and the others will make some joke about me being interested in muggle stories.

                 "Is that another romance one?" Aary asks.

        Malory thinks for a moment. "Yes, but there's more to it. You'd like it, though."

          Just as Aary is about to respond, Mal gets up and grabs another copy of the book off the library shelf and throws it towards her. Blaise catches it in mid air.

            "A wealthy man that likes to party? Sounds like you, Drac." He laughs.

         Malory slouches back down in her chair and sighs. "Except Jay Gatsby is in love with Daisy, Draco has a new girl each week."

        Aary chokes on her tea and Blaise can barely keep himself together. Madam Pince snaps her head in our direction, letting us know we're being too loud.

                   "You're hilarious, Mal." I say sarcastically.

         She bows her head and smiles. It's an ongoing joke about how I have a different girl at each party. I laugh along because it is funny, but most of the time I don't even like the girls. They just take a seat beside me and expect something because I'm Draco Malfoy.

                    "Oh, look who it is." Blaise points towards the library entrance.

        We all turn around in our chairs and look past the many rows of bookshelves, to the front door. Walking in is Potter with a large group of other students, all different ages and houses.

                 "What are they all doing together?" Aary asks.

         I narrow my eyes while watching them. "Probably not something good."