75.

Song of the Chapter: Only by RY X

Aary's POV

     Our time spent at the church hasn't been as bad as I expected. Sure, there's dust everywhere and the mattresses are extremely uncomfortable, but it's growing on me.

     After everything that happened with Malory, I thought she was done trying to find horcruxes. Not only have we lost the locket but we have no clue where any others were.

     But at the end of the day, my best friend is a fighter. I know she won't stop until the four of us are safe again.

                   "And Hermione didn't say anything?"

            I shake my head. "But I know she knew something."

      Malory runs her hands through her hair and sighs heavily while staring down at the notes we've taken. So far we only have a few things written down; The Hufflepuff Cup, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Gringotts.

          "If they break into her vault and take it, wouldn't your dad blame it on Bella? How can that be our fault?"

         Malory shrugs. "I'm more worried about not letting them steal it at all. Because even if it's not our fault, he'll make us get it back."

     She continues taking notes down on the parchment and I try to help, but I end up doodling all over the sides.

                   "Why wouldn't she just move it from her vault?"

        "I guess they don't think Harry can find his way in," She explains. "They've tripled the security outside of her vault but I still have a feeling they'll get inside."

                   I nod. "Everything always works out for them."

      Mal laughs under her breath subtly while agreeing. I glance around the room to see if the boys are ever going to join us, but they're nowhere to be seen.

                    "Did those two say what they were doing?"

      Mal shakes her head. "They disappeared upstairs a while back, said they were looking for something."

      I narrow my eyes as curiosity overtakes me. And just when I get up to investigate, Blaise and Draco rush into the room.

             I give them confused looks. "Leave all of the work to us, yeah?"

              Draco scoffs. "I saw you drawing hearts on the parchment."

       Blaise elbows him in the gut and that's when I feel Malory's presence behind me.

          "What have you two been up to?" She asks. "And why are you dressed so nice?"

      They both give each other suspicious stares. I snap in their faces aggressively.

                       "Hello? Why are you smiling like that?"

      Blaise reaches his hand out to me and pulls me into his chest. "It's a surprise."

          "Yeah and when you two stop being snotty, we'll show you." Draco huffs.

      I turn my head to face Mal, who is giving Draco a playful glare. He signals for her to join at his side and she doesn't hesitate to do so.

      When she is next to him, the first thing he does is place his hands over her eyes. I start to ask questions but then Blaise does the same to me.