Aary

Two Years Later

              "I-I can fix it. I know a spell, just let me fix it."

       The blood spilling from Malory's stomach increases times ten, leaking onto our shoes. The concrete is covered.

               "Aary," Blaise pulls me close.

                    "No, just let me fix it." I cry.

       I reach in my pocket to pull out my wand but for some reason, it's missing. And when I turn around to see if it has fallen, I realize that no one is near. The once filled courtyard is now completely empty.

      The echoes from Draco's sobs grow louder so I turn back around. Malory's eyes are closed, she's not breathing. It's only been a few seconds but the color or her skin is gone, she's getting cold.

         "No, no no no." I panic. "T-That's my best friend, she can't die. Mal, you can't leave me."

                 You can't leave me.

     ~                    ~                  ~

            "Aary, are you alright?"

      I open my eyes and see Blaise hovering over me with a worried expression. I rub my face aggressively a few times, then sit upright.

            "Is it the nightmares again?" He asks me.

       I let out a heavy sigh, then nod. He moves my hair out of my face and gives me a sympathetic look.

                    "Was it about Mal?"

          "Yeah," I mutter. "The blood gets worse each time."

      Blaise's arms wrap around me, pulling me close. I try to keep us up but eventually, we fall back onto the cushion of the bed. I can't help but giggle.

                  "So, I was thinking..." Blaise says.

          I finally manage to pull myself off of the bed. The first thing I do is head over to the teapot in the kitchen.

             "We should go visit Draco today, tell him the big news."

      I take a few sips from my tea and nod in agreement. "That sounds like a great idea."

       "Brilliant," He says while pulling himself off of the bed. "I'll send him an owl now."

        Although the war had ended, things never really went back to normal. That's for obvious reasons. But at the same time I think they went better than we all thought. It took some time but eventually we all found peace.

       Once we all graduated, Blaise and I quickly began searching for a place to stay. Grimmauld will always be my home but Harry and Ginny need a big place like that more than we do. We visit them often, though.

       So, we found this small flat close by. It's not much but it's plenty for the time being. And now that Blaise is training for the professional quidditch league, we'll hopefully have enough for a bigger place once our family grows.