18.

Song of the Chapter: Dangerous (Oliver Remix) by Big Data

Draco's POV

        I'd like to think that someday the parties will get old, just for the sake of my health. Maybe one day I'll wake up and think, man, this is really bad for me. And then I'll get a more productive hobby, something like writing. I'll finally have time to read and understand why she thinks Gatsby is so great. Someday, it'll probably get old.

           But right now is not that time. Why?

                       "Holy fuck!"

         Theo's eyes grow big as he looks at something over my shoulder in shock. I quickly turn my head and see a big group of Slytherin girls walking up from their dorms into the common room. They all march in locked at the elbows with their hair tied up in buns and bikinis that nearly cover any skin. I know I probably look absolutely pathetic with my jaw on the floor but I can't help myself. Especially when the girl right in the center is-

         "Malory! Set the drinks down over here!" Aary shouts from across the room.

              (Malory's outfit for the party)     

     Malory runs right past me and the other Quidditch boys and sets the fire whiskey on the table, then pours herself a drink. Once she's taken a few sips she starts making drinks for everyone else. I notice Theo and the rest of the Quidditch team practically drooling over the two girls and can't help but elbow them in the stomach.

               "Cut it out, you pigs." I growl.

          They all instantly stare down at the ground awkwardly and don't stop doing so until I've walked away.

       "Are you sure we aren't going to get in trouble for this?" Blaise asks me when I join at his side.

        I roll my eyes. "You do realize that we would get in trouble for everything we do at parties, right?"

       He huffs and pulls his wand from his back pocket. I grab mine as well and in sync we both say a spell that supposedly creates large amounts of foam. As soon as the word comes out of our mouth, bubbles start spilling into the air.

       The girls scream excitedly and start running into the piles of foam, causing them to slide into us both aggressively. My body slams into the floor and only seconds later, Malory lands right on top of me.

        I expect her to quickly hop up and try to act like nothing happened, but instead she bursts into laughter. Something tells me her and Aary had a few drinks before coming into the common room.

             "I feel like I'm naked!" Aary shouts hysterically.