40.

Song of the Chapter: I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

Aary's POV

                    "I think you've had enough!"

       Instantly, I feel Blaise's hands grip both of my hips and pull me off of the table. I expect to be thrown over his shoulder but instead he moves my legs around his waist, tangling me with him.

      Before I can get a single word out, Blaise's lips meet with mine and chills are sent down my entire body. Not just the normal goosebumps on your arms or the back of your neck; the tingly sensations travel to places I've never felt before.

       His lips move away but I catch myself pulling him in for more, I want his lips to linger on mine for longer. So when I kiss him again he doesn't try to stop, I feel his entire embrace. His hands on my body, one holding me upright and the other gripping my hair tightly.

      With me still in Blaise's arms, the two of us make our way to the stairs going down to the dorms. If there were people hiding out in the corridors we probably ran into them without noticing. My eyes are closed but I can still feel everything around me moving at a fast pace.

       Blaise stops walking and moves closer to the nearest wall, slamming my body against it. Normally something like that would hurt but for some reason the subtle sting lights a fire in me.

            "Do you..." I say in between our lips. "Do you want to go to my room?"

      He stops to pull my hair out of my face and stare into my eyes. His blank expression worries me but then I see a smirk form on the side of his mouth.

      Gently, he rests his lips on the side of my neck, kissing down from my ear to my collarbone. My eyes close once again and I see dozens of fantasies filling my mind, all of them with him.

          When he makes it back up to ear he whispers, "Let's go to your room."

Malory's POV

     Blaise picks up Aary off of the table, leaving Pansy and I together. I make sure to give him my middle finger before he disappears with my best friend down the hall. To everyone else that's me giving him attitude but he knows that's my way of telling him to have fun.

      Pansy moves closer to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I get a whiff of her mint and rose perfume but it smells stronger than usual. Every little detail in the scent hits my body the right way. And just as I'm about to go in for a kiss, she gets taken away too.

                   "What the fuck!" I shout at Theo.

              He laughs. "Don't I get a turn?"

      I look away from him and give Pansy a serious expression. "As long as you're alright with it."

       She smiles, grateful that I'm looking out for her, then nods.

             "Don't have too much fun!" I holler at them as they walk away.

      Too much fun. Those three words stay in my head for longer than they should but I can't seem to get them out. I can't remember the last time I had too much fun. That was my life goal, how I tried to make every party.

                "What's wrong with having too much fun?"

     I hear the voice behind me and immediately turn towards it; Draco stands on the floor looking up at me on the table. There's a cup of whiskey held up to his face but I can still see his smile through the glass.