VIII || What I Want...

I always kept thinking about him...this feeling that I felt, it was strange.. new.. but it excited me at the same time. My heart was trembling even if I tried to be calm.

‚You know, if I have to, I'm fine with talking to your back, but I can't deny now that I'm more into your front..'

I took my hand away, having the feeling it was immensely misplaced. In that moment he turned around. My heart bet faster. Whatever went through me then, I couldn't stop myself, loosing control over myself. In a quick motion I pinned him to the opposite wall, my face close to his. It kind of became a regular thing during our encounters... we now both had developed that strange relationship with walls.. It was our thing..

‚You want to kiss me? I thought you weren't into boys..' He mumbled, his eyes having widened slightly by my sudden actions.

‚That's still true.. I'm not..' I said, my mind elsewhere. ‚I'm just into one single boy.. He's called Hwang Hyunjin. You know him by any chance?' It got that far that I had started to talk straight up nonsense...that's what he did to my mind.. It just completely stopped working.. I was malfunctioning.

‚Heard of him...' Hyunjin nibbled on his bottom lip again... Seriously ... He shouldn't be doing this all the time.. It drove me insane..mad.. crazy.. all of it.. at the same time.. It made me want this so badly. That's why I leaned closer to him, my eyes glued to his lips.

‚Are you out of your mind right now?' He asked, watching me carefully.

‚I am, yeah..I really do want to kiss you..' To hold back, needed all of my self control that I still possessed.

‚Then... Why aren't you..?' Hyunjin asked hesitantly..his chest rising and sinking against mine.

‚Cause if I start... I can't stop again... we're in school.. if we end up...doing... you know.. more than kissing... you'd be too loud..' My voice was quiet, when I was slightly making two steps away from him. The two hardest steps I've ever had to make. ‚We should get back to the classroom.. the lesson's about to start..' I quickly added, walking to the door, before he could react on my last comment. My hand was hovering over the handle, as he suddenly held me back.

‚What are we now?' He asked, making me turn slightly.

‚You tell me.. I just told you, that I like you.. If you still like me and not think that I'm a freak like everyone else then I want you to not stay as far away anymore..I... would like the act we've agreed on to become reality..' I smiled, leaving the room first with a pounding heart. He followed shortly after me, when the shock had left him.

In the classroom I sat down at my table, Minhyun immediately turning around to me.

‚Squirrel, oh my god! I'm seriously dying from curiosity. So? How did it go? Did you-‚ She started but then suddenly fell silent. In the same moment I felt something stroke over the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. ‚You're not much quieter..' Someone whispered into my ear. My head shot to my left, where I saw the tall blonde sitting down at his table, a smirk on his lips, obviously very satisfied about teasing me like that. I actually regretted leaving the small room for a short moment, before Minhyun brought my attention back on her.

‚I see it went great..Told you, you would get the prince in the end, nice catch Squirrel.' She grinned on which I just rolled my eyes. It's actually not that I had caught him... more like ... it was him that had caught me..

I didn't know how I had survived the rest of the day, with my mind being not on school but on a certain handsome blonde someone, that I was now really able to call my boyfriend. I wasn't sure if I should .. it still felt strange.. But our relationship wasn't fake anymore, I wasn't acting anymore, it was all real what I felt for him.