LXXI || Life Goes On... Together

When he had said back then, that he didn't deserve someone like Seungmin.. he had meant it. Even now, he was sure that he didn't deserve Seungmin's love.. What if he hurt him? What if he could never let go of Han and Hyunjin and would just drag Seungmin down along with him.. what if he could never return Seungmin's love the way he received it... He had a lot of worries, but.. from the way the boy acted, Seungmin didn't seem to care at all. He just pushed away those worries as if they were nothing. He wasn't jealous nor tired of loving Minho. He was just there, right now, letting himself get pulled into Minho's arms.

The next morning Han was buried deep into his blanket, resembling some kind of blanket burrito, ignoring the alarm clock that was ringing for good 10 minutes now.. He was even too lazy to snooze it.. at some point it was so annoying that it even woke a certain devil bunny sleeping in a different room.. Minho sighed as he watched this scene which wasn't unusual to him. Those days it was almost impossible to get Han out of bed..

The brunette sat next to the burrito reaching over Han to get the endlessly ringing phone, finally turning it off. Staring at the display he thought about a way how he would get that helpless case out of bed... His eyes fell on two messages that had arrived early in the morning. Exactly what -or better- who he needed. He scrolled through the contacts, searching for a special one, then called exactly that person.

After the phone rang two times a voice on the other side answered and a sleepy face in a dark room greeted Minho.

‚Why are you using Jisung's phone, Minho?' Hyunjin asked trying to sound intimidating but he mostly sounded tired. ‚Why are you in Jisung's bedroom?'

‚I slept here, problems?' Minho lied, making Hyunjin's eyes darken slightly.

‚Anyways, what is it, it's like in the middle of the night here and I literally just arrived an hour ago...'

‚It's morning here...' He turned the phone around, pointing the camera at Han's sleeping face. ‚Do something about it... he's not listening to me and he'll be late if he doesn't get up soon..' A chuckle came from the other side.

‚Minho can you take a photo and send it to me? He's cute like this..' Hyunjin still kept his voice low, so he wouldn't wake Han yet. ‚Sleeping beauty..'

‚I know he's cute like this, but that's not what I called you for..' You're also cute like this.. Minho added in his thoughts. Hyunjin might know about the whole situation now, but that didn't mean he had to say everything out loud.. He should somehow stop thinking those things anyways..

‚Please, I'll do it if you send me the photo..' Hyunjin pouted, Minho's ultimate weakness.. The only thing worth teasing for.

‚...' Minho gave in with a sigh. He took the photo (as well as a screenshot from the call with Hyunjin) before he sent it to Hyunjin and himself.. feelings are not easy to turn off. But...It was alright, he had to be alright, since the day before there was no return anymore. He should be happy just as a best friend. Spending time with Han and Hyunjin as a friend was still spending time after all, what else did he want? Also.. there was someone still sleeping in the other room, someone who might give or actually... was giving him a reason to not want more than being their best friend and who would probably delete those photos he just sent to himself... Meaning.. Seungmin doesn't need to know these photos exist...

‚Happy? Now get him out of bed..'

‚I heard that you took a screenshot of me..'

‚I..' Damn it.. Minho had actually though he would get away with it. ‚I didn't mean to.. that just happened by accident..'

‚sure..'

‚Then take responsibility of what you do to people next time. Looking cute and hot af at the same time..'