LXV || Hidden Heart

He was only fabricating this lie now, because he was human too. He had feelings, that would never be answered, he knew that, so he wanted to feel it only once. He wanted to feel how it could have been if his feelings weren't one-sided. Only this once he wanted to be selfish..

Hyunjin's eyes widened slightly. ‚You are not asking me if you can kiss me, right?' 

Minho had an unreadable look that actually seemed kinda serious and not like he was joking about it.

‚Kind of I am..'

‚If I told this anyone, I don't think anyone would believe me...' Hyunjin snorted. ‚Lee Minho.. the one and only Lee Minho is asking me if he can kiss me out of all. And he's not drunk..'

Minho shook his head. ‚You know what, forget it.. Everyone knows I'm weird and have stupid ideas sometimes..' He wanted to brush it off. ‚Pretend I never said anything..'

‚You mean it's for research purposes only?'

The brunette rolled his eyes. ‚No actually I love you and was asking for a poly.. of course research purposes only.' The sassiness was back on, but with a bitter aftertaste. Hyunjin thought for a moment, before he looked at Minho, nibbling on his bottom lip.

‚Alright..' The brunette's eyes widened slightly. ‚You can.. do your research.. I'm kind of curious what you can do when you're sober too..'

‚Are you for real? And what do you mean when I'm sober?'

‚I am for real. Now kiss me finally or this will get more awkward than it already is..'

Minho was actually nervous now.. he had never thought Hyunjin would really agree to this. His heart had started to beat faster inside his chest... no... it was going rampage.

He slowly moved closer, his eyes on the taller one's pink lips, until he closed his eyes when pressing his lips lightly onto the other's. It was planned just as a simple contact, a peck, but the incredible softness of Hyunjin's lips made him want more, he couldn't stop himself. He placed his hand behind the others neck, pulling him closer as he started moving their lips against each other, turning a peck into a real kiss. Minho couldn't stop ..Hyunjin tasted so sweet.. his bottom lip soft and full, inviting everyone that kissed him to nibble on it.. When he noticed that he was slowly pushing the taller one backwards onto the sofa, he snapped back out of it.

When they broke apart again both were panting slightly.

‚Fuck.. they really are addicting..' Minho concluded from his research, he almost hadn't been able to control himself. He had wanted more, but he could stop himself before he could do something stupid. He was happy though, that he had done it at all, that he had kissed Hyunjin. It wasn't helping him in getting over them, not even a single bit, but... he had loved how it felt, he had loved everything about it.

‚You.. don't kiss half bad either.. sober is another world..' Hyunjin mumbled. ‚Who taught you to use your tongue like that..' A smirk appeared on the Minho's lips.
‚I know I'm a good kisser. Just never good enough for Han.' Or you..

Hyunjin broke out into a huge laugh... breaking all sexual tension again there had been the moment before. ‚We, the biggest frenemies the world has ever seen, rivals to death but actually best friends, have just kissed..'

‚If Han would know, I'm not sure if he would kill us or laugh at us.' Minho commented.

‚He would laugh.'

‚how do you know?'

‚Cause it's not the first time we're kissing..'

‚We kissed before?' Minho's eyes widened.