LXXIII || The End We Feared...

As if on cue someone knocked.. or better hammered against the front door, Minhyun running into my room soon after Minho had let her in.

‚Fucking hell, what's going on??!' I was slowly getting mad.. they were obviously keeping something from me.

Minhyun and Minho shared a look, before they both sat down in front of me on the ground.

‚Ok Han, you have to promise me not to panic..some stuff happened over night..' I furrowed my brows. If things already started like this.. What the hell was she up to? Some stuff? What stuff?

What on fucking dear earth is going on here?

‚Sure.. I won't panic..' I simply said, because what else could I do.. they wouldn't spill until I told them what they wanted to hear.

‚Alright.. First of all there are rumours that you're dating Minho.. as he has been featured on your song and is often in your pictures..'

‚Oh they got to be kidding me..' Minho complained, rolling his eyes. ‚I just got over them, stop shipping me with them..'

‚Whatever..I have to disappoint thats not the biggest problem..I wish it was... but it's not.. a picture of you and Hyunjin was leaked.. you two basically got outed..'

‚I don't know who made that picture.. but I was basically out anyways..' I explained. ‚The label knows.. that's not too much of a problem.'

‚You're not the problem.. right.. Hyunjin being outed is the problem..'

‚Why?' He was just anyone, not a public figure, like I was.. why did it matter? I was confused. ‚They don't know him..'

‚That's the thing.. the media does know him since yesterday.' This still didn't make any sense, but it would. ‚You know that company that is a lot in the news recently.' I raised an eyebrow. Where was this going... ‚Well.. the family of your boyfriend runs that company. Hyunjin is the second son of the Hwang group. He's a chaebol, Han.'

‚HE'S WHAT?!' They must be joking.. when I said once his parents had looked very important, I didn't mean this important... Oh.. god.. this..can't... be..happening... Hyunjin a chaebol? A freakin chaebol? I knew he was rich.. but a CHAEBOL?! WHAT??!!

‚He kept low from the media, there were no pictures of him yet, no connection to his family's company, but.. now that the picture of you and him got leaked things kept building up and it lead to his status as a chaebol also getting leaked to the public. It's like a chain reaction.' She explained the situation. ‚Why outing someone as a chaebol.. it has no big story behind it.. but outing someone as a chaebol and at the same time outing him as gay and in a relationship with a freshly debuted idol... it would become a big scandal, that would spread all through the news..'

‚This is bad.. this is very bad.. this is..'

‚Han don't panic.'

‚What do we do now.. this is bad.. this is so bad...'

‚I said don't panic!'

‚How could I not??'

‚Right.. so hold it in a little longer.. there's more..'

‚MORE?!'

‚You know.. in the picture the only really visible one was you.. Hyunjin is hard to recognise... I mean we can because we know him.. but others might have a hard time ... sooo .. well.. The Hwang group released a statement about the situation.. They.. they denied that it's Hyunjin in the picture.. they denied everything..'